UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Next UFC Champ IS...

1/31/10 1:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
John Clarke
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he available for seminars?

JC
1/31/10 2:26 AM
napalmstyle
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thomas "Matbattle" schmidt?

That bag work vid is so priceless
1/31/10 2:38 AM
workman43113
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for later mmm for now
1/31/10 2:42 AM
mdrndaysamurai
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im in for later
1/31/10 3:26 AM
LayzieTheSavage
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me too
1/31/10 3:38 AM
JKING
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW
1/31/10 4:01 AM
Jack Carter
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VS Jeremy Williams - Light Heavyweight - 2007 - Won - Third Round with Hooking Elbow then Pound and Ground (with 1 Min left)

LMFAO @ "Pound and Ground"
1/31/10 4:11 AM
Jack Carter
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has got to be a joke, right? The guy probably made this as a joke that we all can laugh at
1/31/10 5:12 AM
CDarwin
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Title Belt Holder in Heavyweight Standup Kick Boxing"

As opposed to sit down kick boxing? Laying around kick boxing?

"Knockout () High Leg Kick and Upperchut Pound and Ground."

wtf?
1/31/10 5:17 AM
Knux
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol i feel really sorry for this guy
1/31/10 5:20 AM
Jack Carter

I'm telling you guys this is a troll
1/31/10 5:29 AM
Chagrin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/10 5:30 AM
mmaguy30 - Some of my fav parts...

VS Igor Abaev - Light Heavyweight - 2005-2006

All the others you listed are hilarious too, but this has to be the best. I mean I guess it's not that out there for a NYE show to have a fight start just before midnight and end afterward, but it's just funny to read it that way. Nobody would ever write it like that.
1/31/10 5:35 AM
joemama

tryin to get a post in
1/31/10 5:36 AM
phauna

For later.
1/31/10 6:07 AM
PAGrappler412
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen my UG family, this IS NOT A TROLL.

This guy came to my old instructor's MMA gym in Pittsburgh claiming to be, obviously something that he isn't and my instructor smelled BS when he couldnt do a proper armbar, had very bad techique for a PRO and became very defensive when asked about his past experience(s).

Thomas left, we thought embarrassed and changed, so my instructor squashed it, only to just find out that he is back at it, trying to start a new fight team, and most likely, Thomas is trying to charge people for his instruction. In my book, that's not cool AT ALL!!

This stuff is not what this sport needs in order to grow properly. Legit instructors and fighters have dedicated their whole lives (and bodies) in order to be able to pass along their knowledge of the sport. Thomas hasn't.
1/31/10 6:13 AM
Jack Carter

The guys who will go to his gym are the Karate Kid types who are too puny and scared to join a typical MMA gym.

Kind of like these dorks joining a gym like thisbecause they can't hack it at a real gym.

1/31/10 6:58 AM
GSP4Prez

Thomas "Uncle Rico" Schmitt... because of the football video.
1/31/10 7:03 AM
GSP4Prez

I'd personally like to thank all my friends, new and old for all the help and motivation they've given me. I would also like to give thanks to Dan and Glenn for assisting me with the development and design of this website. Even more thanks to Glenn Lee, the Judo Master for helping me train regardless of how much of the floor I mopped with this 354 pound heavyweight. You all have been a great help. - Thomas Schmitt

You guessed it. The fat guy in the first pic is "Judo Master" Glenn Lee.
1/31/10 7:58 AM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP4Prez - I'd personally like to thank all my friends, new and old for all the help and motivation they've given me. I would also like to give thanks to Dan and Glenn for assisting me with the development and design of this website. Even more thanks to Glenn Lee, the Judo Master for helping me train regardless of how much of the floor I mopped with this 354 pound heavyweight. You all have been a great help. - Thomas Schmitt

He thanks the guy, and also fought him, and beat the judo master by armbar.
1/31/10 10:29 AM
DueceDroppin

mmaguy30 - 
GSP4Prez - I'd personally like to thank all my friends, new and old for all the help and motivation they've given me. I would also like to give thanks to Dan and Glenn for assisting me with the development and design of this website. Even more thanks to Glenn Lee, the Judo Master for helping me train regardless of how much of the floor I mopped with this 354 pound heavyweight. You all have been a great help. - Thomas Schmitt

He thanks the guy, and also fought him, and beat the judo master by armbar.

I noticed that and it is damn funny. At least he has pictures of the finish to prove it!!
1/31/10 10:59 AM
Spenkz

"Thomas was raised by his mother from the age of 2 until now."

that is possibly one of the worst starts to a bio i have ever heard lol!!.. so for the first 2 years he raised himself?? some boy lol.. and she is still raising a fully growin man?? wtf

good for laughs tho
1/31/10 12:07 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for The Predaturd
1/31/10 1:07 PM
awilson82
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub. Some one troll this fucker into a fight.
1/31/10 3:15 PM
Cherico512

So for people who think this is a troll job here's the details about Thomas "The Predator' Schmitt. Thomas contacted me when he saw a poster for a fight I had back in October at American Hardcore MMA. He told me he lived in Arizona but was currently in Pittsburgh taking care of his parents. He told me he was a Pro fighter who recently had begun training at Xtreme Couture in Vegas. I met Thomas to sell him some tickets to my fight and he asked about coming out and training with my trainer. I gave him the number to reach my trainer. Thomas set up a private lesson with my trainer. After the lesson my trainer called me to tell me that there was no way possible that this guy is what he says he is. My trainer told Thomas he didn't feel he was ready to fight and that he needed more training so Thomas started to come to our group classes and I watched this guy get tapped out by guys with less then a years experience. Then I seen him hit mitts and he looked like a beginner. Thats when I started to try and research him and I found his 1st web site. He claimed to have been inducted into the karate hall of fame but he told us that he had never done traditional martial arts in his life. He also claimed to play pro football which we could never prove to be true. He claimed he was a Kru which you can see is clearly a lie by just watching his bag work videos. It also said that he fought Gilbert Yvel which now theres no mention of him fighting Yvel in his new site mainly because we called him on it because he claimed to have fought Yvel in '95 which would have been before Yvel had ever even fought in an MMA fight. Once his original site was found and none of it could be proven to be true we asked him to leave. The guy is nothing but trouble he tried to cause friction between our team and other friends that we trained with and did nothing but lied. It would take me all day to write every lie he told and then the lie he told to try and cover up that lie. We may say he is the next Khristian Geraci, but he's far worse. Atleast Geraci has gotten in the cage and fought....
1/31/10 3:22 PM
Foundation

ttt so people can see Mark's story.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.