UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Next UFC Champ IS...

1/31/10 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cherico512
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BenBJJ - What is really funny is that while you jack-offs fighter bash (a UG bannable offense... kirik?) The Predator is out there training hard an fighting even harder.

So enjoy your keyboards, warriorz.

Peace out!

It's not Fighter Bashing when the guy isn't a fighter. This would be more like Poser Bashing.....
2/1/10 1:47 AM
thunderguard

Cherico512 - 
thunderguard - lol at this. he lives in SD. he came by our gym, alliance mma in chula vista saying he was a fighter and needed a place to train with guys who were serious about training. he wanted a free membership. when we told him we couldn't find any info on his record or fights he gave us his website. we watched his videos later that day and realized the guy was a joke. we told him he would have to pay normal rates unless he can hang with our fighters on our team(knowing he couldn't) he swore he was very legit. we invited him to train with our team the following day. he came in wearing an under armour rash guard with jeans on. he said he hurt his shoulder the night before rolling and couldn't train that day. he showed us a scratch on his elbow for some reason to prove he was injured. lol

the guy never came back after that day.

He told me the same thing, I wanna train with guys who are serious about training, hahaha. This guy has the same videos from his site on youtube. I'll be creating an account there to post comments under his videos to allow ppl to know he's a fraud. Although anybody who watches the videos can probably tell he is, haha. I love the one video where he throws a knee and runs into the bag then moments later he tells the cameraman to edit that out.... Classic

lol. the falling knee, not flying knee. i few of us at the gym watched that at least 10 times
2/1/10 8:41 AM
Count Duckula

I had a friend somewhat like this, except my friend was convincing the first time you met him.
Made up total wild shit, off the wall crap and go into details into more and more details and kept spinning it, expanding it, and never once admitted something wasn't how he said it was.
Going out drinking with him was fun but dangerous.

The fucker would do great at job interviews, and would sell himself to be the man. But most of the time he would get fucked out after a week.
Then he landed a job as a civil servant, and they can't get rid of him unless he commits gross negligence, but he doesn't do any work so that's not going to happen.

But this guy will be interesting
2/1/10 9:49 AM
GSP4Prez

Maybe Herschel Walker knows him from the "pro football" days. This guy might have got Herschel into MMA.
2/1/10 9:50 AM
Foundation

BenBJJ - What is really funny is that while you jack-offs fighter bash (a UG bannable offense... kirik?) The Predator is out there training hard an fighting even harder.

So enjoy your keyboards, warriorz.

Peace out!

obviously he's too busy getting elbow scratches to train.
2/1/10 10:03 AM
Jump Kick
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cannibal -  from his site

move to tapout

2/1/10 10:47 AM
dhughes
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
2/1/10 10:54 AM
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Priceless. Pure gold.
2/1/10 10:54 AM
RamK
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is a really interesting phenomenon. I wonder if other sports get the same kind of thing.

Also, some of these fake fighters are bound to be trolls.
2/1/10 11:05 AM
Shanks
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VS Doug Williams - Light Heavyweight - 2007 - Won - First Round Knockout (1 Min 26 Sec) Leg Kick to Head

Hmmmm . . . a good friend of mine went to HS with Doug in east Texas. I'll get him to verify that this, too, is a lie.
2/1/10 11:18 AM
GSP4Prez

Shanks - VS Doug Williams - Light Heavyweight - 2007 - Won - First Round Knockout (1 Min 26 Sec) Leg Kick to Head

Hmmmm . . . a good friend of mine went to HS with Doug in east Texas. I'll get him to verify that this, too, is a lie.

Well, we know that the part about winning by "leg kick to head" is a lie.
2/1/10 11:22 AM
Shanks
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP4Prez - 
Shanks - VS Doug Williams - Light Heavyweight - 2007 - Won - First Round Knockout (1 Min 26 Sec) Leg Kick to Head

Well, we know that the part about winning by "leg kick to head" is a lie.

Of course, but it would be awesome for Doug to get an opportunity to beat that ass in real life. He doesn't have the best record, but Doug's a gamer that's always down to fuck somebody up.
2/1/10 12:25 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Jeremy Williams post on the UG? If so, I'd like to get his take on his loss  to the Predator via "Pound and Ground"
2/1/10 12:35 PM
RaGEDMentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when he lands a shitty head kick he says "head shot, head shot.."
2/1/10 1:12 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - Does Jeremy Williams post on the UG? If so, I'd like to get his take on his loss  to the Predator via "Pound and Ground"

I dont think Jeremy will be responding.

Its one of the things that really pisses me off about this douche.

Jeremy committed suicide in 2007. he left behind a wife and little girl.

Now this guy is running around telling the world he beat his ass...
2/1/10 2:12 PM
Shanks

Confirmation from Doug about this obvious lie:

who is this guy that said he knocked me out. Ive had two ref stoppages do to strikes n my life that was to darrel schoonover (ufc ultimate fighter)and patrick castillo. Ive never been knocked out.

I'll try and get him onto the forum, as well.
2/1/10 2:31 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys like this always have an answer...

The conversation would go like this...

the UG: "you said you fought Doug Williams, we talked to Doug and he says he never fought you..."

predaturd: "Not that Doug Williams, I was talking about the Doug williams you dont know"

The UG: "we talked to him as well... same thing"

predaturd: " not him either, a diffrent one, You wouldnt be ablt to ask this guy, he is living in Tibet in seclusion till next year"

The UG: " ok we will ask him when he gets back..."

predaturd: "he is not coming back and he cant talk either, besides, I put up all that as a joke, it was not real."

The UG: " you seemed pretty serious when you told everyone and made your website"

predaturd: " I have to go "
2/1/10 2:31 PM
Shanks

Has anyone called him yet?

I'd like to have Doug call him and demand a retraction.

Any of you promoters willing to give Mr. Williams a payday to beat the shit out of the Predator?
2/1/10 2:37 PM
Cherico512

The best thing people like this do is they claim to be everything there site says but then when they get busted the 1st words out of there mouth is I have nothing to do with that site a buddy of mine made it for me he put that stuff without me knowing.....
2/1/10 2:39 PM
Cherico512

I have a promoter who is gunna be calling him later tonight. I'll be on the same line listening in to see what he says I think I'm going to have the promoter ask him if he'd be willing to fight Doug Williams b/c Doug says the fight nevered happened and see what he has to say....
2/1/10 2:39 PM
Shanks

mmaguy30 - Guys like this always have an answer...

The conversation would go like this...

the UG: "you said you fought Doug Williams, we talked to Doug and he says he never fought you..."

predaturd: "Not that Doug Williams, I was talking about the Doug williams you dont know"

The UG: "we talked to him as well... same thing"

predaturd: " not him either, a diffrent one, You wouldnt be ablt to ask this guy, he is living in Tibet in seclusion till next year"

The UG: " ok we will ask him when he gets back..."

predaturd: "he is not coming back and he cant talk either, besides, I put up all that as a joke, it was not real."

The UG: " you seemed pretty serious when you told everyone and made your website"

predaturd: " I have to go "

Since Doug is the only Doug Williams that fights mma professionally, we can eliminate any of that silliness. Unless he's talking about the Doug Williams that played quarterback for the Redskins, I'd like to see him apologize, whether it be after a one-side ass-whipping or via a pee-pee taste video.
2/1/10 2:40 PM
Shanks

Cherico512 -  I have a promoter who is gunna be calling him later tonight. I'll be on the same line listening in to see what he says I think I'm going to have the promoter ask him if he'd be willing to fight Doug Williams b/c Doug says the fight nevered happened and see what he has to say....

Can the promoter set up a match?
2/1/10 2:46 PM
Cherico512

Only thing that sucks is Thomas claims to be a PRO which he isn't he has no proof that he has ever fought and in Ohio which is where the promoter I have calling him doe his shows you must have proof of atleast 5 ammy fights before you can turn PRO. So even if he would agree to fight Doug which I'm sure he will ,only to call a few days b4 the scheduled fight and pull out due to an injury the OSAC won't allow him to fight until he has proof he fought as a PRO or has atleast 5 ammy fights...
2/1/10 2:53 PM
Shanks

Cherico512 -  Only thing that sucks is Thomas claims to be a PRO which he isn't he has no proof that he has ever fought and in Ohio which is where the promoter I have calling him doe his shows you must have proof of atleast 5 ammy fights before you can turn PRO. So even if he would agree to fight Doug which I'm sure he will ,only to call a few days b4 the scheduled fight and pull out due to an injury the OSAC won't allow him to fight until he has proof he fought as a PRO or has atleast 5 ammy fights...

i see . . .

maybe instead of that route, I should call and interview him because I'm doing a story on Doug and wanted his input . . . thoughts?
2/1/10 2:55 PM
Cherico512

I think that would be a great idea.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.