UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Next UFC Champ IS...

2/1/10 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlliancePA
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is an easy way to catch these fake 'pro fighters'. Call someone at the IRS and tell them about his claims of having been paid to fight professionally several times. After the audit we should have our answer.
2/1/10 3:04 PM
Shanks
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy that answers the number on the predator sports website says that there's no Thomas Schmitt there.
2/1/10 3:11 PM
RickStorm
1734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT 4 TOT
2/1/10 3:35 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would not be surprised to find he knows about this thread and is monitoring it...

HI PREDATURD!
2/1/10 3:48 PM
hooke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shanks - The guy that answers the number on the predator sports website says that there's no Thomas Schmitt there.

Yep, it is a troll
2/1/10 3:57 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - 
Bat21 - Does Jeremy Williams post on the UG? If so, I'd like to get his take on his loss  to the Predator via "Pound and Ground"

I dont think Jeremy will be responding.

Its one of the things that really pisses me off about this douche.

Jeremy committed suicide in 2007. he left behind a wife and little girl.

Now this guy is running around telling the world he beat his ass...

RIP Jeremy, and now I really hope the predaturd gets his comeuppance.
2/1/10 4:03 PM
Cherico512

I'm gunna try his e-mail. The number I had for him was an Arizona Number but it was disconnected....
2/1/10 4:03 PM
DaveGarcia
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick - 
The Cannibal -  from his site

move to tapout

I saw this picture on the first page and though, "Damn that is the worst anaconda I've ever seen." Then I continued looking thru the thread ( I love thes "UG mob/fake fighter threads"). Not until JK's comment did I scroll over and see the whole photo, MY GOD THESE TIG OL" BITTIES!

2/1/10 4:13 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You assholes need to show some fucking respect,

That pic is of a college man,
proffesional athlete,
pro football player,
pro fighter,
expert at pound and ground,
champion stand up kickboxer,
amateur sit down kickboxer,
expert at leg kicks to the head,
semi pro arm kick to the head,

uperchuting badass mopping the floor with a Judo Master who trains judo.... in his blue jeans.
2/1/10 5:48 PM
Root12
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subscribed
2/1/10 6:52 PM
Timbo Slice
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After watching that football video, there's one thing I know for sure..."The Predator" would never have backed down from Bas the way that pussy Urlacher did.

Has anyone checked with the Bullshido dudes about this guy? do they have anything on him?
2/1/10 7:56 PM
SQad127

lol @ pound and ground !!!
2/1/10 8:07 PM
Templeton Peck
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/2/10 4:22 AM
PAGrappler412
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/2/10 4:54 AM
CDarwin
751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hooke - 
Shanks - The guy that answers the number on the predator sports website says that there's no Thomas Schmitt there.

Yep, it is a troll

Or not. Quite possibly he wants to have a website for his ego, some crazy business idea or whatever even if he doesn't really want people calling him up offering fights, question his credentials etc.

Whomever he talks with in real life that believes his BS is going to get his real #. The fake number can easily be explained.

Posers and fake tough guys have been around since before man walked on two legs. (Believe or not, there are one or two such fellows here at mma.tv too!)
2/2/10 5:46 AM
MMA Industries

MMAINDUSTRIES.COM, CHIEF
 These threads are great.
2/2/10 11:41 AM
Ram Daklit

I will be the next UFC champ. You guys are a bunch of haters. Plus I didn't make that site, so that's why my record looks fucked up. I fought Doug WilliamSON and James Williams, not Jeremy. You guys need to get your facts straight.

I was getting intervied for my local paper when that picture of me choking my judo buddy was taken. He didn't have his gi with him and the paper wanted some action shots.

You guys are a bunch of keyboard warriors. I'm 20x the man than 90% of this board.

Thomas "THE PREDATOR" Schmitt
2/2/10 11:45 AM
Foundation

Ram Daklit - I will be the next UFC champ. You guys are a bunch of haters. Plus I didn't make that site, so that's why my record looks fucked up. I fought Doug WilliamSON and James Williams, not Jeremy. You guys need to get your facts straight.

I was getting intervied for my local paper when that picture of me choking my judo buddy was taken. He didn't have his gi with him and the paper wanted some action shots.

You guys are a bunch of keyboard warriors. I'm 20x the man than 90% of this board.

You wish you were able to come up with these outlandish claims of greatness.
2/2/10 11:57 AM
THEIcemanFan

um wasnt the jeremy williams who passed away a 170lb fighter and there is a former boxer named jeremy williams that fights at 205?
2/2/10 1:35 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ram Daklit - I will be the next UFC champ. You guys are a bunch of haters. Plus I didn't make that site, so that's why my record looks fucked up. I fought Doug WilliamSON and James Williams, not Jeremy. You guys need to get your facts straight.

You fail miserably as a troll.

2/2/10 1:43 PM
Danlosdi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meh he tried at least, but did fail anyway
2/2/10 5:14 PM
Cherico512

OK two things:

One the guy on here claiming to be Thomas Schmitt is not really Thomas Schmitt. And Two I know this because I had my promoter call the number on his site today. The guy that answered was infact Thomas Schmitt I recognized the voice. However, he said that Thomas wasn't available but that he would take a message. That's when my promoter introduced himself as a promoter and wanted to offer Thomas Schmitt a fight, well as soon as that was said the voice on the phone admitted to being Thomas Schmitt and said he'd be ready to fight on the card. However, as soon as they started to discuss details Thomas said he was in the middle of something and that he would call back later.....
2/2/10 5:16 PM
Cherico512

Also the Jeremy Williams who passed was a 185 lb. fighter but I think he fought a few times at 205 too but I could be wrong.....
2/2/10 5:32 PM
mmaguy30

Cherico512

Every time you talk to this guy and don't record it for our enjoyment and listening pleasure god kills a puppy.
2/2/10 5:48 PM
Cherico512

I apologize I don't want god to kill anymore puppies when we talk to him again I will record it &  if Thomas really fights I can asure you I will post the video that same night so we can all laugh as he gets his ass whopped.....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.