UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Offical F*CK Matt Flynn thread

2/1/10 3:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SpacemanSpiff
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a side note to the medical exam cost issue that has been brought up; the XCC paid not only for the fighter's medical exams, Matt also paid for gas to get them to the exams and to the state.
2/1/10 4:15 PM
StephenL

you think that after 38 shows using free labor, the promoter would have a couple extra bones to throw around?

stephen
2/1/10 4:30 PM
SpacemanSpiff

StephenL - you think that after 38 shows using free labor, the promoter would have a couple extra bones to throw around?

stephen

Free Labor? I'm pretty sure he pays the people who work with him.
2/1/10 4:48 PM
StephenL

wow. you really missed that one.

did you eat paint chips as a kid?

stephen
2/1/10 5:47 PM
SpacemanSpiff

StephenL - wow. you really missed that one.

did you eat paint chips as a kid?

stephen

Hey, how'd you know?
2/2/10 7:51 AM
Lil Katai

With most promotions you have to pay for your own medical or have it taken out of your purse.
2/2/10 8:18 AM
Angelo Popofski
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very true...but some promoters have gone out of their way to find doctors that will give fighters a deal if they don't have insurance. They'll also make sure all the fighters know exactly what tests they'll need before they go to the doctors.
2/2/10 9:53 AM
StephenL

if fighters don't have insurance, then we, as taxpayers, will be paying their medical bills.

happy happy, joy joy.

stephen
2/2/10 10:18 AM
Angelo Popofski
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really Stephen...Promoters are supposed to have event insurance to cover serious injuries.
2/2/10 10:42 AM
StephenL

but what about nagging injuries?

stephen
2/2/10 12:00 PM
Train Judo

Edited: 02/02/10 2:39 PM
:/
2/3/10 12:12 PM
megwill

bottom line matt flynn is the most shady of the promoters, his actions just hurt michigan mma and the fighters! congrats you ruined a show.. you also made michigan look bad and made more people hate you!
2/3/10 12:25 PM
Train Judo

Edited: 02/03/10 12:33 PM
^STFU newb face.
2/3/10 1:02 PM
MMAknowitall

megwill - bottom line matt flynn is the most shady of the promoters, his actions just hurt michigan mma and the fighters! congrats you ruined a show.. you also made michigan look bad and made more people hate you!

That sums it all up!
2/3/10 1:15 PM
megwill

lol just cuz im new on here , doesnt mean im new to sport or to what goes on around here
2/3/10 4:10 PM
Damon Peterson

let's face fight xc =champ vs. chump, txc legitimate show, and miman how else are amateurs suppose to get there feet wet, unless they are in the cage developing cage presence and getting more comfortable, so talk what you know.  how many fights do you have under your belt?  if you want to talk about matt personally deal with him or have interaction with his fighters then say something b/c you r talking about stuff you heard, not dealt with first hand.  ask any pro that fought the 16th they will tell you matt scrambled like hell to put get matches together after at least 4 fighters dropped out to fight for donofrio.  I was there the whole weekend and don't have anything to do with either one but at least 12 people i know personally (train with or trained with in the past b4 the warrior way-mash/mash fight team rift) fought that weekend and all the pros were happy as hell for the first sanctioned pro show in michigan. except pretty don richard joined the broken nose/ busted hand club. ray lopez hits like brad burrick and fucked don's face up bad.
2/3/10 4:36 PM
DR1
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still happy I won and I am still as handsome as ever. And yes Ray Lopez hits like a truck.
2/3/10 4:49 PM
Angelo Popofski

DR1 - ...I am still as handsome as ever.

Glad to see the pain killers are working :)
2/3/10 6:52 PM
Damon Peterson

don that nickname is copyrighted now, and angelo the arm collector is to now, brad the ronin burrick, remember I named you. my hand is 95% so I can get back to training soon, engines and frames have no give and do a number on a hand when it is trapped between the two.  it was nice to see you and todd allee out in my backyard at the bjj tourney.  you guys get me started and i go on these diotribes and rants. showing off my college education.  I here all this hate talk and nothing to make the sport that i love better or put michigan on the map and it pisses me the fuck off. My friend from ohio reads this shit emails me and says you guys sound like a bunch of clowns crybabies and assholes. quit your bitching get in there and make me a pie. and i agree quit the dissention and innovate not player hate. How can we heal the rift between all the promoters and help the sport and the athletes in the sport get better and their names out there.
2/3/10 7:38 PM
Train Judo

megwill - lol just cuz im new on here , doesnt mean im new to sport or to what goes on around here

True, but what it does mean is that we dont give a fuck about what you or newbface over there with 20 posts have to say..

STFU NEWBFACES!!
2/3/10 8:07 PM
Damon Peterson

meg you seem like good people so even if you, miman, and mma know it all are right  you will get dissed b/c you three have never been in the cage or have trained with any pros so your opinion has no stock. I might not have a lot of posts but i have been fighting in non sanctioned shows for three years minus two injuries (hand, and motorcycle crash dislocated shoulder) but i have legitimacy b/c i have put on shorts and got kicked and punched and been in a gi for 5+ years. so stop the hating and start the participated please people help the sport not the egos.
2/3/10 8:24 PM
PAC MAN

haha this thread was getting old but damon makes it fun
2/3/10 8:37 PM
Rainmaker911

F*CK Matt Flynn he is still an A**hole
2/3/10 10:15 PM
Train Judo

Why did you censor the curses? Weird..

Let em fly!!!

This is what the michigan forum is for..Shitting on each other!
2/4/10 10:55 AM
BigMike77

Rainmaker911 - F*CK Matt Flynn he is still an A**hole

lol nice matt.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.