UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Dallas Cowboys

9/27/10 9:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HEMAN
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the way we look...we are a passing team first...use the run later. I wish it was the opposite but it seems that is what we are. I just wish we figure out who is the no. 1 RB. I think they should let FELIX get the ball more and BARBER be the closer. Choice will be a player a year or 2 from now.
9/27/10 11:36 PM
SiftMyMind
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HEMAN - From the way we look...we are a passing team first...use the run later. I wish it was the opposite.

AMEN!
9/30/10 4:50 PM
HEMAN
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cowboys fans...this week is our BYE WEEK...the NFC EAST is tight...who will you cheer for Eagles or Skins? I want the Skins to lose. Simply put...they are our most hated division rival. The Eagles will have a tough game stretch...but being 3 losses which the Skins WILL BE...will cause an implosion( Portis is starting up again LOL ).

Giants are at this point LOST. Cowboys need to maintain momentum and takeout the Titans next Sunday.
9/30/10 5:09 PM
east

Division is definitely up for the taking.  Giants are crap and a loss on Sunday will probably send them over the edge.

Philly looks good but they've had it easy so far.
9/30/10 6:37 PM
caleb
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate the Redskins more than any team in the league but I will be pulling for them so the Eagles don't get a lead in the division. If the Redskins win... then they will be 2-2 and the Eagles will be 2-2 and then if the Giants win.. they will be 2-2.. but I'm really hoping they lose and are 1-3.

Then next week the Cowboys play and SHOULD smash the Titans putting us at 2-2 and in the heart of the division. Hopefully we can do the impossible and shut down CJ2K. I know we will have no issue putting up points on the Titans.

10/1/10 12:33 AM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caleb - I hate the Redskins more than any team in the league but I will be pulling for them so the Eagles don't get a lead in the division.

This.

Also I hate that our bye week came so early.
10/1/10 11:58 AM
caleb
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same here. We just came off of a win and you could tell our team was gaining confidence.. the same way they did last year after beating New Orleans (When it looked like the Cowboys might not make the playoffs) and then everything started coming together.

We needs wins to motivate us.. cause our coach sure can't do it. I want him out of there so bad.. but the only way that will happen is if we do bad and I don't want that to happen. Frustrating! This guy was not made out to be a coach at all. He looks like he would be a good grandfather, but not the coach of the Cowboys.

I like the way our schedule looks the next 4 games. Only game I'm any bit worried about is MN, but MN is looking like shit lately. The key will be if we can stop AP. We owe MN a beat down, so I hope we are playing with passion because of the loss last year to them in the playoffs.
10/4/10 12:45 PM
SiftMyMind

caleb - Same here. We just came off of a win and you could tell our team was gaining confidence.. the same way they did last year after beating New Orleans (When it looked like the Cowboys might not make the playoffs) and then everything started coming together.

We needs wins to motivate us.. cause our coach sure can't do it. I want him out of there so bad.. but the only way that will happen is if we do bad and I don't want that to happen. Frustrating! This guy was not made out to be a coach at all. He looks like he would be a good grandfather, but not the coach of the Cowboys.

I like the way our schedule looks the next 4 games. Only game I'm any bit worried about is MN, but MN is looking like shit lately. The key will be if we can stop AP. We owe MN a beat down, so I hope we are playing with passion because of the loss last year to them in the playoffs.

Good post!
Agree with everything you said.
10/4/10 3:27 PM
SiftMyMind

Jerry Jones Facing Sexual Assault Suit

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/10/04/jerry-jones-patricia-gavin-sexual-assault-suit/

W
T
F
!
10/4/10 10:34 PM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/04/10 10:41 PM
Maybe he'll be forced to sell the team to a less meddlesome owner. *prays fervently*
10/5/10 8:40 AM
SiftMyMind

Edited: 10/05/10 9:15 AM
10/5/10 9:15 AM
SiftMyMind

Edited: 10/05/10 9:15 AM
PoundforPound - Maybe he'll be forced to sell the team to a less meddlesome owner. *prays fervently*

lol...good luck with that.

The only hope for a 'less meddlesome owner' scenario that exists is when Stephen Jones takes over.
Maybe he'll be more reasonable than his old man.
10/6/10 10:29 PM
HEMAN

Debates about Felix Jones getting more touches are coming out of Dallas. JG and Wade needs to make Felix the starter and give Marion the GOALINE or SHORT YARD carries. It's not that hard. Felix is our home run RB. Give him every oppt to play.
10/6/10 11:43 PM
SiftMyMind

HEMAN - Debates about Felix Jones getting more touches are coming out of Dallas. JG and Wade needs to make Felix the starter and give Marion the GOALINE or SHORT YARD carries. It's not that hard. Felix is our home run RB. Give him every oppt to play.

Whomever they make the starter, they need to do more with their run game as a whole.
10/7/10 8:11 AM
caleb

HEMAN - Debates about Felix Jones getting more touches are coming out of Dallas. JG and Wade needs to make Felix the starter and give Marion the GOALINE or SHORT YARD carries. It's not that hard. Felix is our home run RB. Give him every oppt to play.

I agree with this 100%. Felix Jones should get the majority of the carries because he is capable of breaking a big one at anytime, he is a step or 2 faster than Barber. Whoever they decide to go with needs to get the majority of the carries though.. these rb's never get warmed up/get a good feel for the game up when they are constantly moved in and out.

We need teams to fear our running game. I don't think it's respected right now.

10/8/10 2:59 PM
SiftMyMind

Edited: 10/08/10 3:00 PM
10/8/10 3:00 PM
SiftMyMind

If Dallas losses to the Titans this weekend, I am going to be really pissed off.
10/8/10 6:51 PM
caleb

SiftMyMind - If Dallas losses to the Titans this weekend, I am going to be really pissed off.

Not happening.
10/10/10 9:48 AM
JoseyWales
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We definetly need this win, the division isnt only 3 teams this year
10/10/10 11:55 AM
TheRealJoker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel really dirty saying this but... go Cowboys today!!!

Beat those cocksuckers in Tennessee!!!
10/10/10 8:49 PM
TheRealJoker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF? The one game I want y'all to win and you blow it. Fucking assholes you Cowboys are.
10/10/10 9:16 PM
Joulnx

TheRealJoker - WTF? The one game I want y'all to win and you blow it. Fucking assholes you Cowboys are.

And the least u asswipes could have done was beat the Giants. At least our game was somewhat close.
10/10/10 9:56 PM
TheRealJoker

Fuck you homewrecker!!!
10/11/10 12:27 AM
SiftMyMind

TheRealJoker - WTF? The one game I want y'all to win and you blow it. Fucking assholes you Cowboys are.

You and your 'bad karma support' is what caused us to lose that game.

Go away, son.
10/11/10 8:51 PM
Joulnx

Wade just needs to go, he's a DC not an HC, and Jerry needs to just STFU and let his next head coach have 100% autonomy. The only reason this team is even decent now is because of guys Parcells brought in. The core of this team is filled with Parcells signed and coached players..Romo, Witten, Austin, Ware, Newman, Ratliff, Barber. Jerry thinks he can do it by himself but he can't..since Jimmy left the team has gone into the abyss and only with the Parcells effect are we somewhat talented now. We will be basement dwellers again within 3 years and one of the worst teams in the NFL if JJ doesn't change his ways and hire a strong head coach and/or GM with 100% freedom to make his own decisions.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.