UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Frye: "Couture vs Coleman like grizzly bear sex"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/3/10 4:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/02/03/don-frye-couture-vs-coleman-will-be-like-grizzly-bear-sex-a-lot-of-scratching-and-growling/

Don Frye: I don’t know. Both of those guys beat the tar out of me on several occasions, so how the hell should I know [laughs]. It’s going to be like sex with a grizzly bear, you know, a lot of scratching and growling on both sides.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The_Rumble/entry/view/48673

Don Frye: "This might be the first UFC I buy and actually watch in about 10 years, you know?" These two guys, it's going to be one hell of a barnburner. They’re going to show these new guys how to fight."

E0j1hy
2/3/10 4:58 PM
Canooke
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can you not like the guy?
2/3/10 4:59 PM
JDjitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i miss Dear Don...
2/3/10 5:00 PM
wufwugy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Frye vs Fedor every week for the rest of my life would make me a happy panda
2/3/10 5:09 PM
MuchRespec'
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IIRC Donny and Handy both wrestled for OSU at the same time. Is that incorrect?

Anyway Donny Frye is the shit, good folks imo.
2/3/10 5:27 PM
Card
2683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/10 5:27 PM
FiveOuncesofPain.com: In your opinion, what was the worst ass whupping you’ve ever dished out to someone during your time spent on this earth?

Don Frye: I think probably Mary Joe McCluski in the third grade. I knocked her around the plaza for a while there.

FiveOuncesofPain.com: Did you really beat the crap out of some poor girl in the third grade?

Don Frye: She deserved it. She stole my milk.

FiveOuncesofPain.com: True story?

Don Frye: No.  
2/3/10 6:15 PM
dentalninja
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Frye: The Man, The Myth, The Mustache.
2/3/10 6:16 PM
xcouturefan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/3/10 6:18 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/10 6:19 PM

Embed vid no workie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CTobooiwA

2/3/10 6:19 PM
MakeMeBleed
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta love that guy
2/3/10 6:20 PM
Soup and Beer
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at UFC-5, Don was there with Dan Severn before the fight.  I asked him if he was Dan's little brother (He hadn't fought in the UFC yet.)  He got a good laugh out of it.
2/3/10 6:29 PM
awilson82
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC should give Don free PPVs at least.
2/3/10 8:25 PM
cool papa
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awilson82 -  The UFC should give Don free PPVs at least.

agreed
2/3/10 8:31 PM
The Sultan
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Realist - Don cracks me up, he's all man's man.

Dude, his mustache says it all.
2/3/10 8:54 PM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frye is the man but clearly he didn't see Couture's fight against Vera with all the "show these new guys how to fight" and "barnburner" talk...
2/3/10 9:53 PM
Mmanizzle

Don Frye nuthuggers: He aint thanking sponsors, cuz he aint got none to thank... Living on past glory... He's giving Handy and Coleman props cuz they've been around since he was...
2/3/10 9:56 PM
Ronin 7

Was Frye talking or his mustache....damnit Frye....as Burgundy once told Baxter..."You know how to cut straight to the core of me." -Burgundy
2/3/10 9:58 PM
spg
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/10 11:27 PM
branchdavidian
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ damn is that rick ROOD? :D
2/4/10 12:08 AM
rbl
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmanizzle - Don Frye nuthuggers: He aint thanking sponsors, cuz he aint got none to thank... Living on past glory... He's giving Handy and Coleman props cuz they've been around since he was...

Pump your brakes kid, that man's a national treasure.
2/4/10 1:25 AM
Attila
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Frye is the man. I can't wait to see him in the movies.
2/4/10 8:50 AM
spg
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

branchdavidian - ^ damn is that rick ROOD? :D
Man that is Don Frye, wrestling stud - straight pimpin

2/4/10 3:22 PM
Timothyk
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmanizzle - Don Frye nuthuggers: He aint thanking sponsors, cuz he aint got none to thank... Living on past glory... He's giving Handy and Coleman props cuz they've been around since he was...

What have you accomplished fancy pants? He was the winner of the ufc 8.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.