UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Randy Couture Seminar(s)

2/4/10 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hodgeny
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi everyone,

I just got a call from John Donehue who asked me to spread the word that Randy Couture will be coming back to Australia as part of the UFC. He's fairly busy but JD has convinced him to do at least one, possibly two seminars while he's here.

One has been confirmed for Melbourne on Monday night the 22nd. This will be at the new Extreme Gym in Chadstone (downstairs from the current Extreme Gym in Chadstone). Numbers are strictly limited and price is $150.

We are also hoping to get Randy to do one in Sydney too, most likely at Boxing Works gym, but we cannot confirm yet as he hasn't finalised his schedule.

Futher details to come.
2/5/10 1:31 AM
gumby1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sydney open for all? I'd DEFINITELY be in!
2/5/10 6:33 AM
LEMon
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rodney Im in and some of my students for sure.
2/5/10 10:20 AM
crazydave
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is excellent news
2/6/10 12:25 AM
Kakoda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, go to the Extreme website for the latest updates on his seminar. Sorry to say that he currently is only planning the one seminar in Melbourne. The only other possibility will be with Larry Papadopoulos at Boxing Works

http://extremejjg.com/extreme-news/
2/8/10 2:13 AM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count me in Hodge, and I will definately bring AT LEAST 3-4 students possibly more! Prob talk more at G.V. on sat if you're workin.
2/8/10 5:55 PM
Hodgeny

yeah mate, i'll be at Good Vibes ... I'm joining you in the pastures after it too! or are you making a comback?
2/9/10 10:07 PM
cisemek

TTT
2/16/10 8:05 AM
Gorgeous

Boxing Works WOO HOO!!!

2/17/10 1:10 AM
crazydave
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for cooter seminar in sydney!
2/17/10 2:07 AM
crazydave

2/17/10 5:10 AM
PeterIrl
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait, up to Sydney for the UFC this weekend, then back for the Randy Freakin' Couture seminar on Monday!!!!

If life was any better I'd have a beer in my hand right now, oh wait, I Do!!!

Beer & UFC & MMA legends FTW!
2/18/10 9:58 PM
Gorgeous

What I'd really like to know is when is Randy Couture signing at the Sydney Central Plaza?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.