UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor & Alex Emelianenko. News.

2/6/10 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TSGIGOR
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Emelianenko brothers will take part in the championship of Russia in Combat Sambo 
Four-time world champion in Combat Sambo heavyweight champion, four-time world champion version of Pride Fedor Emelianenko will be performing at the championship of Russia in Combat Sambo, which will be held from 19 to 22 February in Krasnokamsk, Russia. It is interesting that among the contenders for leadership in the heavyweight division - his brother Aleksander Emelianenko.
2/6/10 10:57 AM
TSGIGOR
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes.
2/6/10 10:57 AM
jar of flies
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/10 10:57 AM
they've fought each other in sambo before, or maybe it was judo
2/6/10 11:03 AM
TSGIGOR

IrishRottie - 
jar of flies - they've fought each other in sambo before, or maybe it was judo

nt combat sambo.

Correctly.
2/6/10 11:04 AM
Soup and Beer
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the one video I've seen of them rolling, it looked like Fedor was several levels above Alex and was just toying with him.
2/6/10 11:04 AM
jar of flies
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

definitely not combat

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2322572973032536495#

there's the link for anyone who hasn't seen it
2/6/10 11:10 AM
Ampleforth
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Fedor the favorite this year?
2/6/10 11:41 AM
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Fedor and Aleks
2/6/10 2:19 PM
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Igor
2/6/10 2:23 PM
HardHittingHeeb

he was getting handled in the arlovski and rogers fights before he landed the one bomb on both.

LOL at him getting handled in fights he won by brutal KOs when he's not even a KO fighter.

2/6/10 2:27 PM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great update. Thnx Igor.
2/6/10 2:29 PM
threestars35

Edited: 02/06/10 2:32 PM
Aleks will lose again, Fedor will smash him with strikes this time
2/6/10 2:29 PM
molsonman
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guitar0 - id be more interested in seeing fedor fight a contender. he was getting handled in the arlovski and rogers fights before he landed the one bomb on both.

Obvious Troll.
2/6/10 2:57 PM
DanTheWolfman

ttt I've had a cool dream like 3 times of fighting Fedor in Sambo though I've never competed in Sambo lol
2/6/10 3:01 PM
JimmersonzGlove
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the update TSIGOR!!
2/6/10 3:29 PM
molsonman
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guitar0 - he got like 2 punches in in each fight. they both happened to count. id like to see him fight allistar. .

Won't happen. Now that Fedor is with Strikeforce Alistair does not want to come back. He is thinking of going to the UFC instead according to fight network radio. Alistair wants nothing to do with Fedor.
2/6/10 4:23 PM
DoubleBACO

guitar0 - Alistair wants nothing to do with Fedor.

Did Alistair actually go on record saying this? The reason I ask is that I have seen photos of what appears to be him and Fedor(including several other fighters) training. I could easily see a training partner of Fedor realize...Just Wow...I will need a gun with armor piercing bullets to take this man down.
2/6/10 5:59 PM
chickenscratch
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Igor, just to be sure, Fedor and Alex would fight against each other in combat sambo?
2/6/10 6:33 PM
Legkick to the Head
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guitar0 - id be more interested in seeing fedor fight a contender. he was getting handled in the arlovski and rogers fights before he landed the one bomb on both.

2/6/10 6:34 PM
Legkick to the Head
1185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/6/10 6:44 PM
JohnnyLawrence
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chance this tourney will be available online?
2/6/10 6:46 PM
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He wasn't getting "handled" in either fight....Close up footage of the Arlovski fight showed thata Arlovski missed nearly all of the strikes everyone was spazzing out about right before he got KTFO early in the VERY FIRST ROUND.

Rogers landed ONE jab and proceeded to get tossed all over the ring by a smaller Fedor before getting KTFO in the beginning of the second.

Both were MUCH larger and heavier top ten HW contenders...they should be giving the smaller fedor some sort of fight...but even then they both did VERY little damage and got completely DESTROYED VERY early in the fight.

Your join date says everything we need to know about you and you and your opinions.
2/6/10 7:05 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/6/10 7:09 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guitar0 you need to stfu. Thanks.
2/6/10 7:36 PM
HardHittingHeeb

SKARHEAD - 

He wasn't getting "handled" in either fight....Close up footage of the Arlovski fight showed thata Arlovski missed nearly all of the strikes everyone was spazzing out about right before he got KTFO early in the VERY FIRST ROUND.

Rogers landed ONE jab and proceeded to get tossed all over the ring by a smaller Fedor before getting KTFO in the beginning of the second.

Both were MUCH larger and heavier top ten HW contenders...they should be giving the smaller fedor some sort of fight...but even then they both did VERY little damage and got completely DESTROYED VERY early in the fight.

Your join date says everything we need to know about you and you and your opinions.

When I met Fedor I was shocked at how small he was. I didn't believe my eyes at first.

Amazing to see what he does to huge guys when it wouldn't be hard for him to make 205 (or 185 possibly). He really reminds me of BJ in a lot of good ways (and in none of the bad ones :)).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.