UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> military message boards?

2/7/10 2:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Power Clean
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are there any active military message boards out there with a lot of members? I went to the military forums from military.com but it seems like there aren't that many people over there it moves pretty slow.

I'm looking for the Army specifically or any military forum.
3/4/10 12:24 PM
Gonzo45

Edited: 04/08/10 10:02 AM
 most of the military message boards that are worth anything are community specific...i.e. infantry, special operations, etc.

lightfighter- the most diverse of the big forums, it has forums for everyone from contractors to k9 teams. ,it has a lot of info on gear too.  fairly loosely regulated from my experience (although i don't visit often).  

socnet-established primarily for members of the special operations community although there are other forums devoted to less specific subjects.

professionalsoldiers- this is a forum for Army SF and they take regulation seriously. it's strictly moderated so tread lightly. tons of good info though.

the discussion boards at small wars journal can be good as well. There are tons of different people and MOS's on there, ranging from NCOs to General officers and commo dudes to Infantry guys.  Wide ranging discussions.  May want to check that one out.

as with any open forums, there are some idiots present so take what you read with a grain of salt. 
6/8/10 9:19 PM
bismanfightclub

This is a good one.

www.togetherweserved.com/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.