UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kos & Chuck taunt Tito on twitter

2/9/10 9:02 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

1. Hey @titoortiz so do you think you would take the fight?? About 90% of the people on MMA.tv think I would get you!!!
  2. 2 little? Look at the old days of the UFC. I would bet 100k of my own money on it.After I fu*k this Brit up,I want to kick big mouths ass. Twitterrific

read entre Kos twitter...

Chuck Liddell then retweeted it
read entire Chuck twitter...

2/9/10 9:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RLL
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn im so backwards on this twitter shit.

yo ma @4569 r u relly ma daddy? yoma @1humpper from UbberUpperDooberTwatter

WTF DOES IT MEAN?????
2/9/10 9:30 AM
dhughes
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RLL -  Damn im so backwards on this twitter shit.

WTF DOES IT MEAN?????

Yeah, I'm confused too. :(
2/10/10 2:08 AM
Joe Lauzon
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter!
dhughes - 
RLL -  Damn im so backwards on this twitter shit.

WTF DOES IT MEAN?????

Yeah, I'm confused too. :(

Just for you guys: http://joelauzon.com/blog/2010/02/twitter-101/
2/10/10 2:18 AM
Joe Lauzon
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me on Twitter!
PSBlows - twitter won't last long if it's that confusing.

It's growing like crazy... and its really not that confusing. Its flexible... but very simple. Read my blog at the link above and you will understand it. 
2/10/10 2:35 AM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PSBlows - 
Joe Lauzon - 

It's growing like crazy... and its really not that confusing. Its flexible... but very simple. Read my blog at the link above and you will understand it. 

Yeah I read it, but it sounds like something that's more useful for well known people (artists, athletes, people in entertainment, etc) to post their thoughts for people to follow.

TRUTH
2/10/10 2:36 AM
Joe Lauzon

Follow me on Twitter!
PSBlows - 
Joe Lauzon - 

Yeah I read it, but it sounds like something that's more useful for well known people (artists, athletes, people in entertainment, etc) to post their thoughts for people to follow.

It is good for those people... but it's cool because most people respond to their fans on their twitter. I know I answer a TON of stuff on there and others do too. Its nice too because when 300 people ask when my next fight is... I answer 1 person and everyone sees. I get most of my MMA News from my twitter now because I follow the major news sites and I always see breaking news on there. 
2/10/10 2:43 AM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck the Tito Ortiz nonsense, Koscheck vs Daley is gonna be fucking nuts.

I want that fight to happen like 4 times a year, too bad one of them has to lose.

and lol @ douches on twitter talking shit to Koscheck...aaahh to be 16 years old taking full advantage of the comfort of mom and dad's internet. twitter is so juvenile, i don't get that shit.

yeah why not RT @bigballaplaya Hey yo wazzup aight@KellyKellKells omg hi teehee etc etc etc...wtf

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.