UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tom Lawlor vs. Tim Credeur at UFC 113

2/9/10 3:54 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Sources close to both camps have confirmed that a middleweight bout between Tom Lawlor and Tim Credeur has been agreed upon for May 8th, in Montreal, Canada. The event, UFC 113, is rumored to be headlined by a rematch between Lyoto Machida and Maurico Rua for the UFC lightheavyweight title.

Tom Lawlor most recently suffered a split-decision lost to Aaron Simpson this past January at Ultimate Fight Night 20 in Fairfax, VA. Lawlor, maybe most well-remembered for his Hulk Hogan tribute entrance and Harold Howard weigh-in tribute, looked the best he has in the cage, showing a well-improved striking aresenal in the bout.

Tim Credeur has been out of action since September of 2009, having lost a decision to veteran fighter Nate Quarry.

Both fighters are alumni of the Spike TV reality television series the Ultimate Fighter and both are looking to come back from losses and move up the middleweight ladder.

Although not officially announced by the UFC, it is believed that the bout is agreed upon and bout agreements have been signed.

2/9/10 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
midwestbred
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight
2/9/10 3:57 PM
mayhem13
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight, both good on the ground, and improving on the feet. Tim doesn't know shit about baboo baby though, which might put him at a major disadvantage

Gotta go with Lalwor by a FOTN decision win.
2/9/10 4:06 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd/Brawlmall, MMA sponsor
 Seeing as both guys seem to be impossible to finish and both have shows amazing toughness, this should be great.

A 3 time NCWA champion wrestler who has competed in ADCC against a BJJ black belt

Based on their recent fights, I would say Lawlor has the more polished boxing. Neither seem to kick very often.

Lawlor UD after a war?
2/9/10 4:10 PM
nostripewhite
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess is Tom by KO.

Tim has unlimited heart, but he fights like a 'warrior' with his chin in the air. His chin ain't so great, but his heart backs him up.

Baboo Baby 2 the face = KO.
2/9/10 4:16 PM
robbie380
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/9/10 4:16 PM
soldierdad5417

Possible fight of the night if they do it "rock'em sock'em" style. TOM, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE FOR A TECHNO VIKING ENTRANCE!!! GROOM THAT BEARD, DROP SOME "E", AND RAVE YOUR WAY TO THE CAGE!!!! (please, don't really take "e", you'll just wanna pin Tim against the cage and grind all over him.) Tom by KO!!!!
2/9/10 4:19 PM
Jack Skellington
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh my, this will be a good scrap!
2/9/10 4:20 PM
grafzep
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fantastic fight, I love watching both these guys fight.
2/9/10 4:28 PM
GaymidaGaydan
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rip Creduer.
2/9/10 4:33 PM
orcus

Good fight but seems like a bit of a step back for Lawlor.
2/9/10 4:38 PM
TBidness
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom wins.
2/9/10 5:05 PM
taylork3
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't want to see either guy lose
2/9/10 5:10 PM
PhilJohnson

That's great and all, but when is Pat Lawlor going to fight again? He won his last fight, imo.
2/9/10 5:23 PM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Credeur is a quality fighter and will be a great challenge for Pat

WAR LAWLOR!
2/9/10 5:28 PM
MillhouseMMA
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like both guys so I hope that neither of them get cut because whoever loses that's 2 in a row...
2/9/10 5:30 PM
brune90

Im thinking there is a great chance that Pat and/or Tim go home with a bonus
2/9/10 5:30 PM
explodingboy

Exciting fight. Credeur has really come on lately and surprised a lot of people, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Lawler take it. Credeur has a really good chin but tends to get caught and Lawler can crack so should be fun.
2/9/10 5:34 PM
xxzygotexx
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight...FOTN potential...Pat would def win but Tom, not so sure...
2/9/10 5:59 PM
Beave

Hell of a fight, im sure we will see plenty of knockdowns and sub attempts. I think it will go to dec. though. Cant wait to see it.
2/9/10 6:01 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MillhouseMMA - I like both guys so I hope that neither of them get cut because whoever loses that's 2 in a row...

Nah, these guys are fan favs and put on barnburners. Neither would get cut.
2/9/10 7:29 PM
Ronin 7
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great match up. I like Tim and has shown improved all around game since TUF. War Filthy!!!
2/9/10 8:31 PM
Rand McPherson
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

based on what we've seen of these two recently, i gotta put this in the perfect matchmaking realm.
2/9/10 8:44 PM
Silverback Seth
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ohhhhh i cant wait for CANADA!!!!!! WAIT TILL YOU SEE "OUR" ENTRANCE!
2/9/10 8:52 PM
Tom Lawlor
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this official?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.