UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rolles had a broken foot (Renzo twitter)

2/12/10 11:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fenix
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i45.tinypic.com/2nb9ggn.jpg
2/12/10 11:19 AM
RaGEDMentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/12/10 11:19 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh Huh
2/12/10 11:21 AM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate it when a broken foot affects cardio... lol Either it was nerves or he was just not ready. There was a whole lot more going on there than just a broken foot.
2/12/10 11:23 AM
Nicolo Toscani
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerodR - I hate it when a broken foot affects cardio...
2/12/10 11:23 AM
teabagexpress
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

....and no heart
2/12/10 11:27 AM
big fatso
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on, Renzo... Tell Rolles to suck it up. Tito fought with a cracked skull!!
2/12/10 11:39 AM
Legkick to the Head
1189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/12/10 11:42 AM
Kirik
1597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 It is not an excuse it is a fact statement. Renzo has been totally honest about how he felt. He was probably pretty surprised. Then come to find out that the guy had a broken foot  - helps make a little sense of it.
2/12/10 11:43 AM
Diego stole my name
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Coleman: Suspended until March 9 and no contact until Feb. 28 (precautionary reasons)
Nate Marquardt: Suspended until March 9 and no contact until Feb. 28 (precautionary reasons)
Chael Sonnen: Suspended until March 24 and no contact until March 9 (forehead and nasal-bridge lacerations)
Mike Swick: Suspended until Aug. 6 (elbow injury) unless cleared early by an orthopedic doctor; otherwise suspended until March 24 and no contact until March 9 (precautionary reasons)
Demian Maia: Suspended until Aug. 6 (eyelid laceration) unless cleared early by an ophthalmologist or ocular-plastics doctor
Dan Miller: Suspended until March 9 and no contact until Feb. 28 (precautionary reasons)
Frank Trigg: Suspended until March 24 with no contact until March 9 (precautionary reasons)
Mac Danzig: Suspended until Aug. 6 (left knee sprain) unless cleared early by an orthopedic doctor
Justin Buchholz: Suspended until March 9 and no contact until Feb. 28 (precautionary reasons)
Melvin Guillard: Suspended indefinitely unless cleared early by an ophthalmologist by March 26
Rolles Gracie: Suspended until March 9 and no contact until Feb. 28 (precautionary reasons)
2/12/10 11:44 AM
Archer0545

He shouldn't have fought with a broken foot.  Better to pull out and get healthy, especially for your debut!
2/12/10 11:46 AM
Fenix
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -  It is not an excuse it is a fact statement. Renzo has been totally honest about how he felt. He was probably pretty surprised. Then come to find out that the guy had a broken foot  - helps make a little sense of it.

How does one train for two weeks and not notice a broken foot?
2/12/10 11:48 AM
Nick

How did Renzo know that Rolles has had a broken foot for two weeks? Renzo should clarify on when Rolles foot was broken. I think Rolles' broken spirit is what pained him the most.
2/12/10 11:52 AM
Diego stole my name
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His broken foot would have shown up in the post fight suspensions

But i guess Tito had a broken skull too
2/12/10 11:55 AM
solidsnake
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skull Punch Fightwear, t-shirt guy
Sonnen fought with a broken arm!!!!
2/12/10 12:00 PM
saerbarnet

OWNEDbythe209 -  lol.. this is too funny.. kinda like the act Renzo put on when Frank was kicking his ass..

Coincidentally Frank put on the same act after Diaz molested him like a catholic priest.
2/12/10 12:21 PM
ajjr0ller
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coincidentally Diaz put on the same act when KJ Noons ran his out of town worse than Chael would Ando.
2/12/10 12:25 PM
humphrey sphinctermuscle

couple things.

First, it's an obvious excuse. attempted damage control.

Second, if he had a broken foot for two weeks, and nobody knew, it wasn't bad enough to be a factor anyway.

Either way, they'd have been better off not even mentioning it. because whatever the case, it looks like an excuse. his cardio was awful, and if his foot had been broken for two weeks, and that was the reason, you mean to tell me he looked like that in training and they let him fight?

shenanigans!
2/12/10 12:34 PM
ausgepicht

This goes against what Renzo and Braulio said. Seems no one can get a straight answer.
2/12/10 1:36 PM
Phil999

Diego stole my name - His broken foot would have shown up in the post fight suspensions

But i guess Tito had a broken skull too

Why, do they xray every bone in the body?

But it does sound like an excuse.
2/12/10 2:00 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

humphrey sphinctermuscle - couple things.

First, it's an obvious excuse. attempted damage control.

Second, if he had a broken foot for two weeks, and nobody knew, it wasn't bad enough to be a factor anyway.

Either way, they'd have been better off not even mentioning it. because whatever the case, it looks like an excuse. his cardio was awful, and if his foot had been broken for two weeks, and that was the reason, you mean to tell me he looked like that in training and they let him fight?

shenanigans!

VTFU !
2/12/10 2:56 PM
voodoo child

Edited: 02/12/10 2:58 PM
I'll never doubt what Renzo says, but is it possible he broke the foot during the fight? This is gettin messy.

2/12/10 2:59 PM
ausgepicht

"His performance was nowhere near what we expected and what he expected," Estima said. "He had a lot of injuries in training. He hurt his rib and that stopped him training for a while."

MMAJunkie

That's Braulio Estima. Seriously, they should all have a meeting and all agree on one story.

2/12/10 3:24 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 02/12/10 3:27 PM
Musashi - 
That's Braulio Estima. Seriously, they should all have a meeting and all agree on one story.

I think once you learn a little about language and logic, this won't be so confusing. For example, if I point to possible genetic shortcomings to explain your posts, that doesn't mean that your mother didn't also drop you on your head when you were a baby.
Hey fucktard, explain to me how rib and foot are exchangeable or go away. Or are you going to try to say "hurt his rib" would be mentioned amongst injuries, one of whihc is a broken bone?

"Hey guys I can't fight, because I broke a nail on one finger and I have a hangnail on another, and some other injuries." 2 weeks later "Oh, I actually had a broken spine and couldn't feel my legs. That was one of the other injuries"

Damn trolls.

2/12/10 3:45 PM
Mark Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OWNEDbythe209 -  lol.. this is too funny.. kinda like the act Renzo put on when Frank was kicking his ass..

You mean when Renzo walked through Frank's guard like it was the entrance to Grand Central Station, spent most of the fight in side control, and got illegally kneed by a frustrated Frank? Oh yeah . . . then.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.