UnderGround Forums

PhotoshopGround >> Canon Rebel t1i

2/12/10 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darkness is spreading
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

found a used one for $450, but dont really know alot about this camera since im pretty new to dslr's... any thoughts on this camera? what are some good, affordable lenses? thanks!
9/19/11 6:48 PM
anan_kyu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My sister owns one, so I had the opportunity to try it out before buying my own camera. It's a great entry-level dslr, especially for the price. A nice affordable lens that I'd def recommend picking up is the 50mm f1.8 lens (it's usually around $100).

You might want to check out the t2i or t3i instead if you're looking to shoot video, as they've got external jacks for a boom mic, but photo quality wise, they're pretty much the same and ship with the same kit lens if I'm not mistaken.
9/20/11 2:18 PM
Darkness is spreading
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man, you brought this one back from the dead! haha thanks for replaying though...i still use it!
9/20/11 2:34 PM
anan_kyu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol sorry - brand new mudnamer status here. I didn't even notice the thread date!
9/20/11 6:33 PM
Darkness is spreading

no worries, man...i appreciate the feedback!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.