UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Rodman once again left out of HoF

2/12/10 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fail NBA, straight up fail. I don't care how controversial the guy was, he was a GREAT player.
2/13/10 4:34 AM
The Destroyer88

So a 5 time NBA champ, 7 time rebounding champ, and a guy who averaged nearly a thousand rebounds per season throughout his career shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame?
2/13/10 7:09 AM
walbjj
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u gotta be kidding me, rodman almost single handedly beat teh sonics in that series, his rebounding was the difference in so many games
2/13/10 11:33 AM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still remember Rodman taking off his shoes during a game and refusing to go back in while playing with the Spurs. Fuck that guy.
2/13/10 11:41 AM
Kamran
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 - So a 5 time NBA champ, 7 time rebounding champ, and a guy who averaged nearly a thousand rebounds per season throughout his career shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame?

not to mention defensive player of the year
2/14/10 2:12 AM
fna

quick - I still remember Rodman taking off his shoes during a game and refusing to go back in while playing with the Spurs. Fuck that guy.

lots of tards in the league have moments like this....such as pip refusing to go back in when Phil drew up the last second shot for Kukoc, or when Kobe quit on his team in the elimination game against the Suns, or Carter admitting he coasted thru games at the end of his time in Toronto, or Shaq coming into nearly every season of his career in horrible shape and coasting his way to the allstar break before he gets serious.

Not that im justifying Rodman being an idiot or saying he's a HOFer, but there are certainly more subpar players than Rodman that are in Springfield.  HOF is a mostly a joke anyways in all major sports, too much political BS and grudges held when it comes to the voting.
2/14/10 2:12 AM
fna

Edited: 02/14/10 2:12 AM
double
2/14/10 12:27 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fna - lots of tards in the league have moments like this....such as pip refusing to go back in when Phil drew up the last second shot for Kukoc, or when Kobe quit on his team in the elimination game against the Suns, or Carter admitting he coasted thru games at the end of his time in Toronto, or Shaq coming into nearly every season of his career in horrible shape and coasting his way to the allstar break before he gets serious.

Fuck them too.
2/16/10 1:14 AM
Souljacker
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rodman is far from a HoF player. He played a big role in some championships but the man had no offense whatsoever. He could not dribble, pass or shoot. Yes he could play D and rebound. Thats exactly what a role player does and he was an excellent role player, not a HoF player
2/16/10 2:38 AM
EKPOGI
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fna - 
quick - I still remember Rodman taking off his shoes during a game and refusing to go back in while playing with the Spurs. Fuck that guy.

lots of tards in the league have moments like this....such as pip refusing to go back in when Phil drew up the last second shot for Kukoc, or when Kobe quit on his team in the elimination game against the Suns, or Carter admitting he coasted thru games at the end of his time in Toronto, or Shaq coming into nearly every season of his career in horrible shape and coasting his way to the allstar break before he gets serious.

Not that im justifying Rodman being an idiot or saying he's a HOFer, but there are certainly more subpar players than Rodman that are in Springfield.  HOF is a mostly a joke anyways in all major sports, too much political BS and grudges held when it comes to the voting.

truth.Jordan did the same before to Dough Collins to prove a point his then teammates sucked ass.
4/2/11 6:08 AM
The Destroyer88

ttt

Great to see The Worm getting his Pistons number retired!
4/2/11 6:17 AM
The Destroyer88

4/6/11 1:59 AM
kanotoa
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm happy for him
4/6/11 7:36 AM
Enamoratu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanotoa - 

I'm happy for him
+1

The most versatile defender in basketball history and one of the best rebounders in basketball history must be in the Hall of Fame. Good for him.

4/6/11 11:17 AM
PoundforPound
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see that he got choked up when the Pistons retired his jersey, he still has human emotions after all. ;)
4/6/11 7:14 PM
EKPOGI
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/6/11 8:25 PM
MadDog243
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He deserves it. I hated him when he was playing, but that was because he was such a fucking excellent defender and rebounder. I couldnt care less about his "antics" in fact I respect a guy that wears his insanity on his sleeve. Most athletes are crazy primadonnas, I liked his I dont give a fuck attitude. I cant believe there are people that still dont believe he deserves to be in. Sure, his offensive game was quite limited. But what he did on the other end hasnt been matched (combo of defense and rebounding in one player).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.