UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Name something you can't cook worth a sh_t.

3/13/10 9:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not that I can't cook it worth shit.. but my chili is not where I would like it to be. I've made some modifications like using leftover pulled pork, and took some other hints from this site... but it's still not there yet.

Another one is stir fry... it's pretty good, but not that same restaurant taste. I think my problem might be that I am allergic to fish/shellfish, and can't use oyster sauce, etc...
3/16/10 1:41 PM
Extendo
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fish and oyster sauce in chili?
3/16/10 9:23 PM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Another one is stir fry..."
4/5/10 1:00 AM
Mullet @ Heart
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There really isn't anything I make that I don't make well. That doesn't mean I'm a great cook. It just means I'm too chickenshit to venture outside of my comfort zone.

My biggest problems are...

1. Estimating quantity. Even though I usually cook for two, I seem to have enough food to feed an army.

2. Mutli-tasking. Specifically having all the dishes finish up at the same time. I'm horrible at that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.