UnderGround Forums

MMA Wagering UnderGround >> UFC 110

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/14/10 12:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SakuFan34
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone bet on this event yet? Thoughts on these fights (or other fights on the card)?

Bodog has:

Joe "Daddy" Stevenson
George Sotiropoulos
+240

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira
Cain Velasquez

Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva
Michael "The Count" Bisping
+125

Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine
+125
Ryan "Darth" Bader

I bet some on Bisping, but am having second thoughts lol. I know he got KO'd against another big puncher in Henderson, but I just don't think Wanderlei has it anymore. Plus Bisping really impressed me in his last fight.

I am not sure on the Nogueira - Velasquez fight, but a lot of people seem to think Nogueira is going to win via experience.

Bader - Jardine I'm leaning towards Bader mainly because most people fight Jardine standing up, but I don't think Bader will.
2/15/10 5:22 PM
Oddessa
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oddessa
up to this point the whole planet has been betting on Cain.... like Nog isnt showing up....

Cain as high as -135.... 
2/16/10 6:01 PM
SakuFan34

Edited: 02/16/10 6:47 PM
Yeah I see the lines moved on the Nogueira-Velasquez fight. I was reading online, I had no idea where Nogueira opened at as a favorite. Joey any thoughts on picks for these or other fights at UFC 110? Anyone else?
2/16/10 10:42 PM
Oddessa
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oddessa
 still a little early for me to pull the trigger big on anything...tough when u get guys traveling so far.... I do like a few guys but wanna wait till they get their feet on ground and settled in...
2/16/10 10:53 PM
Oddessa

Oddessa
 Nog opened high..around -240..... it went up momentarilly...but was then bet down fast...and I moved it aggressively... with little exposure.....most the position on that fight was taken with guys laying - money on Cain.

But now its getting ridiculous...Nog was at + money for a while. 

I am  a fan of Cain, but win or lose....I sure cant be looking to lay a price on him now..
2/17/10 1:10 PM
SakuFan34

Thanks for the posts, I appreciate it. I ended up taking Bader after I made the thread and already had Bisping.

The Nogueira fight scares me and I can't decide how it will go.

Bodog finally got all their lines up for the other fights and for future UFC's, so that's good.
2/20/10 3:51 AM
McSluggaCrackedMySkull

Silva is one of those bet the farm type bets to me... and usually these I end up losing. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bisping pulls off an upset, just can't root or bet against Wandy tho. If I still had a lot of money in my account I'd be tempted to throw a grand on Silva, which is why I say he might lose. Alas I cashed out and didn't bet large, just going for some parlays tomorrow with hockey maybe some basketball, plus Nog, Silva, maybe Joe Daddy and Bader. Always a few upsets tho, especially on the undercard. Got 2 parlays through tonight with Finland, Celtics, and the Under, plus 3-4 fights. Going to try and get a few more in tomorrow with SUI SVK and BLR.
2/20/10 3:21 PM
SakuFan34

Good luck with the hockey bets. It is really hard for me to tell who is gonna win by what when the teams are just starting to play together. I think on thursday the dogs all won. I'm waiting until tomorrow for hockey.

I haven't done sports betting other than horse racing for years, so here goes:

.5u Brian Foster +125 (took this one too late)
.5u George Sotiropoulos +190
1.1u Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira -110
1.6u Ryan "Darth" Bader -160
2u Michael "The Count" Bisping +125
--
5.7u

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.