UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> RANDY COUTURE SYD SEMINAR CONFIRMED!

2/17/10 5:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 x Randy Couture seminars

Seminar 1: Friday 7-9:30pm (boxingworks gym)
Seminar 2: Saturday 5-7:30pm (boxingworks gym)

$150:00 per seminar

Please call the gym asap to secure a spot!!!!

Dicounted rate for all three seminars is $350.00 randy friday+Saturday PLUS Dave Camarillo saturday (1-3:30pm)

Spectators fee is 50.00 (limited numbers)
2/17/10 9:01 AM
crazydave
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you rock.
2/17/10 9:02 AM
crazydave
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Contact Us

Address:
23 Pelican Street (nearest corner Oxford Street)
Darlinghurst NSW

Phone: +61 2 9267 7484
2/17/10 8:06 PM
crazydave

BOOKED FOR SATURDAY WAR COOTER!
2/18/10 12:55 AM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Sputniik, I just popped into Boxing Works to book Randy's friday night seminar! Larry was kind enough to show me around the new gym and have a chat. The place looks great!!! Looking forward to Randy's seminar :-)
Kind Regards
Felipe
2/18/10 1:28 AM
gumby1
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Booked in for Saturday :)
2/18/10 3:32 AM
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Felipe... My pleasure ! You coming on Saturday for Camarillo? Possible interview op for your blog if you havent already got some of the guys.
2/18/10 4:57 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately not Sputniik, I have to work... I was crushed because I'm such a huge fan of Dave Camarillo's! I do have one of my students Michael going though. I would've loved the opportunity to do a mini interview with Dave. He's such a humble guy and great technician, perhaps I could send a few ???'s with Michael to ask him or even email you some ???'s if you dont mind?
Kind Regards
Felipe
2/18/10 5:22 PM
LEMon
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahaha felipe u want me to do the camerillo interview? i have the feeling Sputniik will be gushing a bit too much.
2/18/10 6:15 PM
JJK

Yeah Lemon, why not... Now that you're a pro and all... I've seen your interviews! :-)
2/18/10 6:17 PM
JJK

And Sputniik, do you have an email address for Boxing Works or Larry? I have a photo I'd like to email him. If so can you email it to me at ugottapped @ hotmail.com , thanks mate and I'll see you tonight!
2/21/10 4:08 PM
Polydamas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made the seminar a great success on such short notice. Randy passed on some of the most informed and up to date technique, strategy and tactics to do with MMA today.
2/21/10 11:51 PM
LEMon
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Larry it was great and although you looked stressed you handled it admirably!!
2/21/10 11:53 PM
crazydave

Polydamas - Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made the seminar a great success on such short notice. Randy passed on some of the most informed and up to date technique, strategy and tactics to do with MMA today.

Was the best seminar I've been to. Amazing gym you have - Will be back down from brisbane to train their again for sure.
2/22/10 1:50 AM
JJK

LEMon - Thanks Larry it was great and although you looked stressed you handled it admirably!!

Couldn't agree more! Great seminar, thanks Larry!
2/22/10 3:35 AM
dave nagel

yep great seminar. thanks larry
2/22/10 12:20 PM
Ray Elbe
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larry it was nice to meet you.

Ray Elbe-tigermuaythai.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.