UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Canseco takes instructions from Nick Diaz

2/18/10 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

209!
2/18/10 10:50 AM
Altofsky
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Be as big of a douchebag as you possibly can be, Jose. And if you lose... it's not your fault. It's never your fault. Any time you lose, there's someone else to blame"
Card
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt.... how many times has he been to Cesar Gracie now? Just the 1?
Hus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You will see Canseco vs. Walker, and it will be a headlining fight.  The media will go apeshit.  Dana White will vomit.  MMA as a whole will suffer, due to a freakshow fight this would be.

Coker has no balls, he doesn't control his own company and Showtime will make this fight happen.  You will see.
2/18/10 10:53 AM
KidJustice
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/18/10 11:17 AM
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Altofsky - "Be as big of a douchebag as you possibly can be, Jose. And if you lose... it's not your fault. It's never your fault. Any time you lose, there's someone else to blame"

Bring the hate. 

2/18/10 11:18 AM
Fenix
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hus -  You will see Canseco vs. Walker, and it will be a headlining fight.  The media will go apeshit.  Dana White will vomit.  MMA as a whole will suffer, due to a freakshow fight this would be.

Coker has no balls, he doesn't control his own company and Showtime will make this fight happen.  You will see.
2/18/10 11:41 AM
LayzieTheSavage

Edited: 02/18/10 11:41 AM
Hus -  You will see Canseco vs. Walker, and it will be a headlining fight.  The media will go apeshit.  Dana White will vomit.  MMA as a whole will suffer, due to a freakshow fight this would be.

I don't think that's fair to say...
I doubt it will headline... tho it will probably get the most attention...
and it will be no worse then 9/10 episodes of TUF 10. 

Canseco FTW

and uh...

209 baby!

2/18/10 12:07 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/10 12:10 PM
MMAPrime.TV, Host
 bash brothers, 209.  finally canseco is back in nor cal where he belongs. 

it would be cool if they had good quality footage though, or jose actually working out, or speaking on camera.

2/18/10 12:18 PM
BillyRayChubbs
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop fucking whining about MMA turning into a freak show, and this fight or that fight being BAD for MMA.

What the hell does that even mean?

Its two guys fighting in a ring or a cage, and people wanting to watch it!!!
Its ALWAYS two guys fighting in a ring or a cage. Just because the two guys happen to be former athletes from different sports, and household names in their respective sports no less, makes this fight a freak show?
No, idiots, this makes it more fun to watch, and entertaining for the fans.
I am more interested in watching them fight, than watching two unknown guys battle. Watching the unknowns fight is cool, ONLY because I personally LOVE MMA, but the masses will turn the channel, or not even bother watching because they have no idea who these unknowns are, but how many NEW fans do you think will tune in to watch Hershal Walker fight Jose Canseco in a cage?   A LOT.
More new fans.
More money being generated for the sport, and hopefully for the fighters.
That means MMA just grows.
I am sorry, but I don't see anything bad about that.

2/18/10 12:21 PM
crowbar
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/10 12:23 PM
I know that Cesar has Terrol Dees that Jose can train with,but I wonder what other heavyweights he has to train with?
2/18/10 12:23 PM
LayzieTheSavage

^ 
Good question. 
2/18/10 12:23 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Tru -  bash brothers, 209.  finally canseco is back in nor cal where he belongs. 

it would be cool if they had good quality footage though, or jose actually working out, or speaking on camera.

They should hire us. 
2/18/10 12:26 PM
BillyRayChubbs
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they need me, I'd be glad to help.
2/18/10 12:28 PM
Saint721
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Layzie please consider making the definitive end all be all nick diaz highlight vid. using the songs agallah-look at you now(intro) from the album you already know, and then binary star- the KGB, i just want you to consider it, either way thanks for the vids you've already done. -President of the East Coast Diaz Bros. Fanbase.

P.S. I had a some folks @ naga lookin to buy a Diaz bros. shirt, you should encourage them to market that stuff more.
2/18/10 4:43 PM
LayzieTheSavage

^
Trying my hardest.
Working on the most epic Nick Diaz highlight ever. 
2/18/10 6:49 PM
King Stinkeye
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's actually a good little instructional there. Nick looks like he'd be a great teacher.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.