UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Don't Call It A Come Back

2/18/10 12:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jay@tap-or-snap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, yes call it a come back. I get this question a lot and just want to put it out there and get the undergrounds thoughts. I will make it back in the cage this year after over a 2 year layoff, wonder if I got anything left? Can I keep up with the younger seemingly better trained class of fighters, we'll see. I intend on make a run back at top level competition right where I was when I left the cage. It wont be easy and Im sure it will take some time and some “warm up fights”. I’ve “enjoyed life” over the last 2 ½ years, lost 20lbs in the last 30 days and am still a Heavyweight! 155 seems a long ways away? Anyway possibly as soon as March or May I’ll be jumping back into the mix. Cant wait to fight my 27th pro fight finally in front of a Home Town crowd.
2/18/10 1:27 PM
theta155
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome where you gonna be working out at
Eric Moon
2/18/10 2:29 PM
PAC MAN

always enjoyed watching u fight                glad ur coming back 
2/18/10 3:03 PM
Angelo Popofski
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who are you again?? Just kidding, Jay!! Welcome back to a true MI legend. Do you need Doug's number? :) Okay... Last joke, I swear.
2/18/10 5:53 PM
SpacemanSpiff

As the world's luckiest MMA fan, I can't wait to see you back in the cage and I feel fortunate to be able to be cageside for it!
2/18/10 7:54 PM
Train Judo

Im a fan!
2/18/10 8:41 PM
Damon Peterson

jay, we are all proud that you are making a comeback. guys like you, angelo, brad burrick, james lee, pretty don richard, jake short, brandon seguin paved the way for us semi-pros and amateurs from the great state of michigan. guys like me that eat sleep, and breathe mma need you guys on the bigger shows again to show the world that we can fight and are ambassadors for michigan mma.
2/19/10 1:57 AM
DR1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am glad you are coming back. I would like to see you out our way for some training. Now that your in my weight class it would be more fun lol. But seriously I am sure we all get some good training on some saturdays at WW. I will bring Myles and a couple tough up and comers from Mash and of course I am sure Angelo would be happy to train as well. Unfortunately I will be in a cast for 2 more months so i am pretty much useless.
3/1/10 4:26 PM
DaveGarcia
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The heavyweight division better look out.
3/2/10 9:39 AM
dennisv
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaveGarcia -  The heavyweight division better look out.

He's gotta cut a few to make heavy.
3/7/10 3:33 AM
Brandon TheSissy Gallo

it's about time. Dennis keeep him away from the peanutbutter cptn crunch

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.