UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> IUD and training

2/22/10 4:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caderona
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any of you ladies who also train have an IUD? and if so, any problems? any horror stories???
3/12/10 11:42 PM
Equus

I would also like to hear from any ladies with IUDs. I have thought of getting one myself, but it seems that I cannot even pierce my ears without problems, let alone piercing my uterus.
3/26/10 3:02 AM
Xtina

had it for a while, no problems training, couldn't feel a thing, no issues at all, really. 

getting it put in, though, was like getting stabbed in the hoohah.  they say it's supposed to be less painful if you've already had a kid, but i have not.  and staying that way was kind of the idea, so i dealt with the pain (about 20 minutes for it to go away, but still not fun).
3/26/10 11:54 AM
ilovetortillas
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have one. No problems with training at all.
4/9/10 5:29 PM
Caderona

Thanks for the input, ladies. I did it! I got the Paragard a litle over a week ago. Eqquis, for me--insertion was really not bad at all. I took some herbal supplements and 800MG of ibuprofen about an hour before. No problems with training at all, and I even went on a bike ride the night I got it inserted. So far, I absolutely love it.

I made a vid review about it on youtube if anyone else has further interest..I'll be updating every few weeks just to follow up. I could only find like one other video on youtube talking about it, but there is a livejournal community called "IUD Divas" which was pretty helpful while researching my options.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4B9kY2XeiA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.