UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> I am going to Australia for a few weeks

2/23/10 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reverend john
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife and I are going to Australia for two and a half weeks, we leave tomorrow. We are going to visit the churches we started while we were there, and I am preaching at a number of churches and speaking at a Christian conference, as well as teaching an mma seminar and doing some privates.

Would like prayer for our small community at home, and that I would be lead by the Spirit and speak the words I am lead to speak.

I am doing a new teaching at the conference on Spiritual warfare using my mma training as the metaphor and am excited about that.

thanks

rev
2/24/10 11:20 PM
colubrid1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will pray that God will lead you and give you the right words and teachings for the people in Australia. Also to have a safe trip and that both of you make it home safely.
3/8/10 7:02 PM
rkjmd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let us know how it went!
3/11/10 7:00 PM
reverend john
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so far it has been really good. Feel like I have done what was right, said what was right, and followed the leading of the Spirit. Think the talk on spiritual warfare was really good, with a lot of great discussion afterwards. Also was really good to catch up with a few of the guys that have really mentored me over the years. I have two more gigs before I come home, one speaking at a cricket dinner which will be very different for me, and then my wife and I are being interviewed at a church, the focus being continuing on in spiritual life and ministry for the long haul.

rev

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.