UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> retiring from fighting

2/24/10 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm hanging up the gloves and retiring. I am still going to be training, coaching, and managing some fighters here on the coast. If anyone wants to come train let me know.

I want to start doing some grappling tourneys again. Still got to get some type of competition fix since I'm a competition junkie! Hopefully we can put one on this summer on the coast.
2/24/10 1:07 PM
Extreme Fight Night
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/24/10 1:07 PM
Say it ain't so dude!

You are too young man. Why now when you are on top of your game?

2/26/10 9:49 AM
joey101
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no kidding man?? how old are you jimmy?
2/27/10 3:34 PM
bigmills008
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a spry and sexy 32! So busy with training guys and teaching class its hard to do that and train yourself for fights. I have had a lot of fun and seen some cool stuff. Taking JC & Josh to England in May so that should be a fun trip.
3/6/10 11:32 PM
islandjames

WHAT?? Cmon man  cant sit out and watch for long.It eats at you too bad
3/8/10 5:18 AM
marcwolverine

Dont you have to be a fighter to retire??? lmao,, jk my man. that sux Jimmy, hope you get the bug to get back in there bro.
3/8/10 5:41 PM
brune90

^this is bullshit. Dont do it cornbread. First Chad, Now you. What the hell. WASTED TALENT
3/17/10 2:13 AM
bigmills008

I would still love to fight, but lots of injuries. One I can't keep going with. I have some guys I'm coaching that can do some things. Really excited about the future.

Chad is just burned out. He is moving back to MS so maybe you can get him back in the gym.
3/17/10 9:24 AM
brune90

^Ok cornbread your off the hook (for now) with the old man excuses. Chad on the otherhand has none. I will keep bugging him but that can only go so far before he decides to beat me up and i dont want no part of that. Best of luck to you and your fighters
3/17/10 5:29 PM
bigmills008

Yes he is much better on the street! He is out of his element with no headbutts or groin shots. haha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.