UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Head coach of Team Quest Seminar, few spots open.

2/25/10 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LEMon
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Around March 21st, we will be hosting Rob Follis. I wanted to keep it exclusively for my gym but I thought we'd open up a few slots for outsiders.

He is Head Coach of Team Quest in the USA. He has coached some of the greatest names in MMA including Randy Couture, Dan Henderson, Matt Lindland, Nate Quarry and Evan Tanner to name a few. He is known to be the brains of the operation and the man responsible for formulating Randy Couture's gameplans for his fights.

Don't miss this very rare opportunity to train with one of the most experienced and most successful MMA coaches in the world today. This seminar won't just be a random collection of a famous fighters favourite moves - this seminar will provide you with drills and skills that will change your game for life!

Exact details to be finalised but book in now to secure your slot. Limited tickets are available at $120 for 3-4 hours of amazing training, so contact us at info@vt1gym.com to book your spot.

20 or 21st, Saturday or Sunday March 2010, 1-4 Pm.
2/25/10 7:05 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in bro! How come I'm reading about this hear? No phone call!
2/26/10 1:26 AM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds good bro, I'll prob bring 3-4 students if thtas ok?
2/26/10 6:30 AM
LEMon
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be fine man, will put u down. Very excited!!
2/26/10 2:14 PM
JJK

Same here bro, I'm pumped! Will talk more about it later!
3/10/10 5:18 PM
LEMon

ttt its happening soon
3/16/10 9:58 PM
NinjaNate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is your gym in Sydney?
3/17/10 12:37 AM
JJK

Yes LEMon's gym is in Sydney. Actually its in Chatswood, here's a ink: http://www.vt1gym.com/
3/21/10 4:33 AM
JJK

Great seminar by Robert Follis yesterday! One of the best seminars I have ever had the pleasure of attending by far! Thanks LEMon for hosting Robert at VT-1!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.