UnderGround Forums

Georgia Underground >> need heavyweight opponent for March 26

4/1/10 6:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nicksmiley83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont have the software to rip the DVD. Lane, check the Augusta Fight Night VI.  Or if someone has some ideas on how to rip it to my computer.

4/6/10 8:46 PM
nicksmiley83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well the fight is on.....  Mr. Peavler and I are the Main Event for the Clash at the Coliseum in Carrollton , Ga on April 24th. I have a healthy distast for this cat, and will be firing with extreme prejudice. I cannot post the video from our last fight because   a) I don't have software to rip the DVD. b) I dont think u can without a pro suscription to this site
4/8/10 6:48 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats and goodluck!
4/13/10 4:56 PM
Extreme Fight Night
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/13/10 4:57 PM
  • I could not get it to work either Smiley, but no worries, you and I both know what happened as we were there and both watched the DVD after the fact.
  •  
  • It was only into a fraction of the match when you were injured so it should have been a no contest.
  •  
  • Good Luck in the re match. I hope to be there. Now its off to St Lucia for some diving!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.