UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bustamante returns to the ring, a boxing ring

3/1/10 9:21 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Boxing coach of such great athletes as Murilo Bustamante, Pedro Rizzo, Marco Ruas, Renzo and Royler Gracie, Zé Mario Sperry and many others, Cláudio Coelho will hold this coming Saturday the 27th his traditional Nobre Art exchange.

A total of 14 fighters will participate in amateur boxing matches between Nobre Arte athletes. It is a fine chance to catch a close-up glimpse of UFC stars, since Murilo Bustamante (former middleweight champion) and Rafael dos Anjos are among the MMA fighters to participate in the exchange.

“We’ve been holding these exchanges for a long time. The idea arose from a need that my students had to put their athletes to fight. The exchange is nothing but a tough training session for those who practice boxing and wants to fight,” explains Claudio Coelho.

Nobre Art Academy is located in Ipanema’s Cantagalo favela. The fights start at the 5pm.The community is among those to have been pacified by military police (a city-wide project).

Read entire articke...

Busstamante wins by decision

3/1/10 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Magic8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt 
3/1/10 10:56 AM
Elias Cepeda
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, the takedown was there all day for him. Not sure why he didn't take it
3/1/10 11:07 AM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd/Brawlmall, MMA sponsor
Elias Cepeda - Man, the takedown was there all day for him. Not sure why he didn't take it

Is it weird that I was thinking the exact same thing the whole type? I kept expecting him to shoot
3/1/10 12:27 PM
Elias Cepeda
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd - 
Elias Cepeda - Man, the takedown was there all day for him. Not sure why he didn't take it

Is it weird that I was thinking the exact same thing the whole type? I kept expecting him to shoot
hehehe, yeah I was making a joke on myself because I kept on looking for it too. Can't help it when all you'v seen from a guy is jitz and MMA

3/1/10 2:28 PM
ninjaturtle2048
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is a guy that outboxed most of his opponents in mma and even took most of them down includent Dan Henderson II.
3/1/10 2:32 PM
dking
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for posting - nice to see Busta in action again even if it's not MMA
3/1/10 2:32 PM
dking
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for posting - nice to see Busta in action again even if it's not MMA
3/1/10 2:36 PM
Elias Cepeda

ninjaturtle2048 -  this is a guy that outboxed most of his opponents in mma and even took most of them down includent Dan Henderson II.

No kidding. I hate how underappreciated he is. to this day, Bustamante is one of the very best mixed martial artists ever. His all around skill set stands up to the best we see today out of the younger guys as well
3/1/10 2:46 PM
crazydave
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elias Cepeda - 
ninjaturtle2048 -  this is a guy that outboxed most of his opponents in mma and even took most of them down includent Dan Henderson II.

No kidding. I hate how under appreciated he is. to this day, Bustamante is one of the very best mixed martial artists ever. His all around skill set stands up to the best we see today out of the younger guys as well

Busta is a living legend ... fantastic fighter an coach.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.