UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Any Japanese people around here?

3/3/10 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
per
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello. :)

Why am I looking for japanese people on a the health&medicine section of an MMA forum? Thing is, I am looking for a medication that is only available in Japan. I have a very stubborn nail fungus problem that all normal medicine has failed to deal with, and plenty of googling has let me know that in Japan a substance called lulicon is available since 2005, and research shows that it is effective and interesting.

After days of browsing translated webpages I was unable to find an online pharmacy that sells it though.

So to put it simple: I need either help with ordering it (japanese is rather difficult to understand) or I need someone to buy this, put it in a package, send it to me in Europe, and I will make it worth your while.

That was all. :) Thankful for any help.
3/4/10 6:38 PM
per
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are correct, thank you for an educated reply.

I have spent the last 2 weeks surfing the web on this, I have read pretty much everything there is to read in English. It is not available outside of Japan, online or in stores, at least not under the names Lulicon, Lulifin, or Rurikon.

Scientific tests have shown that it has a good ability to pass through the nail barrier, which is a significant advantage, therefore I would like to try it.

As of today I am on home remedies, including vinegar, and Amorolfine, I am planning to get back on oral Terbinafine and go heavier on skin application, maybe try out some stuff of my own.

As you can understand, I go all out and on all fronts, and that is why I want to try something new on top of everything else.

I WANT my lulicon. =)
3/12/10 5:02 AM
per

Edited: 03/12/10 5:36 AM
Thanks for helping out, I appreciate it.<br /><br />I already contacted them a couple of weeks ago actually and they were swift to reply, but only to apologize and say they don't export to Sweden (I am swedish) and they don't know how the laws and stuff are.<br /><br />Is the website you mentioned in Japanese? Maybe one can translate it in google.<br /><br /><br /><br />

Ooops, mixed up the emails here.

I did email Pola Japan but they have not replied. I also emailed the Nippon pharmacy because googling their name and lulicon gives hits but when one looks in their product list it can't be seen. This pharmacy replied to me that they can't export to Sweden.
3/14/10 8:24 PM
per

You have been really helpful, thanks a lot! Let me know if you need some swedish-english translations some time, haha....

I wish you a most pleasant day and hope you never have to deal with this problem yourself. =)

9/4/10 8:08 PM
per

As things progress, things happen, and things get better. I was never able to get my Lulicon.

But I started treating my nails using conventional medicine but in a creative way. As of today, my nails look like they were never infected at all. =)

Again, it is strange to post this at an MMA forum, but research show that between 5 and 15 % of the population in the world suffer from nail fungus in some form, and it is extra common among athletes. So if anybody has this problem, google "battlenailfungus" as one word if you want a not very easy, but effective way to get rid of it.

That is all, have a good day, people. =)
7/15/11 6:54 PM
per

Just went through my subscribed threads and this caught my eye, there are no replies anymore. What happened to the replies by the poster who was nothing but civil, polite and helpful here? If he was banned there was no reason to delete his posts.

Just wondering.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.