UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Attn: CSF fighters

3/4/10 12:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shire
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know some changes have occurred in the gym;

But...Kombat Zone is April 24th, fighters working towards new titles in October.

Call me:
Randy Duhamell
260-920-0200
3/4/10 8:36 AM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Changes? Shit Foo, they closed!

stephen
3/4/10 6:15 PM
glock4life
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shire,

I've spread the word thru the ones I still have consistent contact with or still train with. They all think very highly of you, and your org.

However, no commitments just yet.
3/5/10 9:15 PM
brutalbrian

i might be up for it
3/6/10 3:37 AM
seann123
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im down
3/6/10 2:52 PM
mortician
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can I do x-arm?
3/6/10 6:50 PM
Train Judo

Edited: 03/06/10 6:50 PM
Shire, Im in cali right now bro..Im opening csf again when I get back but for now im focusing on me...Glock still runs classes though...

Brutalbrian is brian householder who fought for you before.You need to sweeten the pot and give him a belt shot though..Otherwise eveyone backs out..he is like 8-0...

He beat that scrubby jake the snake lookin fucker last time and smelled like him for a month.

Sean123 is an ammy who hasnt fought yet but he would be a great addition to your show and needs experience..decent standup and ok ground...needs to fight someone with less than 3 fights though, at 145..

Ill get a hold of shamir and jamie, jermey, J.P. etc and let ya know what they think..

Mortician is the guy who fought your huge heavy..They wanna rematch it? Give him a nother shot at the mortician? I know he is talking x-arm, but that is because he is gay..

Oh and Glock4life is a badass, you should talk him into fighting. But he is a pro, so get your wallet out!!!

You want a couple pros? Myself and Dave Gardner will come up and fight for ya..shit, nothing I love more than seeing you indiana homos bleed!! haha ILL fight your champ..whats his name..dude I trained with at Dan's who won the belt last time we were there henidreich, or whatever..dont care about weight. 
3/7/10 3:26 AM
Beeza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CSF fighters are the best and the instructors can not be touched. I loved every second that I was at CSF. I wish I could have trained way more than I did. I hope posters would not bash CSF, because, it was a home of fighters/instructors with heart. I think of all the stuff that Quincy, David G, and James taught me everyday. All of the students/fighters were always cool. War CSF
3/7/10 3:28 AM
Train Judo

Its all good beeza..they can bash..there is no such thing as bad publicity...only publicity...miss ya homie.
3/7/10 3:44 AM
Beeza
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Train Judo - Its all good beeza..they can bash..there is no such thing as bad publicity...only publicity...miss ya homie.

It bums me out, because, I think everyone at CSF (instructors,fighters, students) were trying to be the best they could be. Regardless of belt rank, pro rank, ect... i felt I was so close to where I wanted to be, and I got hurt moving my bands gear. It pissed me off so bad. We started to cut the new cd and I thought it would be wise not to train. No lie, I got "tennis elbow" from cutting drum tracks. I got more hurt from playing drums than training at CSF. I'm a ball of hate. The best shape of my life (my wife was soooo happy) was from training at CSF. I'm no fighter (once you see real fighters, you see the truth) but, I felt better about my life everytime I trained at CSF. I just do not like people taking shots at CSF or Quincy. How can someone write crap about people who actually cared to help the general public/ and real fighters? I do not get it.
3/7/10 3:50 AM
Beeza

Train Judo - Shire, Im in cali right now bro..Im opening csf again when I get back but for now im focusing on me...Glock still runs classes though...

Brutalbrian is brian householder who fought for you before.You need to sweeten the pot and give him a belt shot though..Otherwise eveyone backs out..he is like 8-0...

He beat that scrubby jake the snake lookin fucker last time and smelled like him for a month.

Sean123 is an ammy who hasnt fought yet but he would be a great addition to your show and needs experience..decent standup and ok ground...needs to fight someone with less than 3 fights though, at 145..

Ill get a hold of shamir and jamie, jermey, J.P. etc and let ya know what they think..

Mortician is the guy who fought your huge heavy..They wanna rematch it? Give him a nother shot at the mortician? I know he is talking x-arm, but that is because he is gay..

Oh and Glock4life is a badass, you should talk him into fighting. But he is a pro, so get your wallet out!!!

You want a couple pros? Myself and Dave Gardner will come up and fight for ya..shit, nothing I love more than seeing you indiana homos bleed!! haha ILL fight your champ..whats his name..dude I trained with at Dan's who won the belt last time we were there henidreich, or whatever..dont care about weight. 
PS Quincy I want you to kick ass at Team Quest. Please, make your dreams come true. Whenever you come back to Michigan, I will be waiting to train again.

3/7/10 3:52 AM
Train Judo

Bro, Those of you who know me, know who I am..Im not really concerned with other's opinions or thoughts and I know James, Dave and Jerm arent either..(realest motherfuckers ever)

James, Jerm and Mike Maner are still teaching, so you can still visit them. Hit James up..He is the best trainer Ive ever known.

Only reason stuff went wrong was because of a certain situation everyone is aware of..

No matter, either way, Ima re-open when I get back from my vision quest, and all my homies will be there..I didnt become successful as a coach by making money. Ive always been broke.It was because I care about dudes like you and am blessed that you care about me.
3/7/10 3:52 AM
Train Judo

Edited: 03/07/10 3:52 AM
double post
3/7/10 4:06 AM
Beeza

Train Judo - Bro, Those of you who know me, know who I am..Im not really concerned with other's opinions or thoughts and I know James, Dave and Jerm arent either..(realest motherfuckers ever)

James, Jerm and Mike Maner are still teaching, so you can still visit them. Hit James up..He is the best trainer Ive ever known.

Only reason stuff went wrong was because of a certain situation everyone is aware of..

No matter, either way, Ima re-open when I get back from my vision quest, and all my homies will be there..I didnt become successful as a coach by making money. Ive always been broke.It was because I care about dudes like you and am blessed that you care about me.
Quincy, I will always care about you. My wife asks about you, and she never even met you. (She loved your videos). No lie, I'm still banged up from "practicing drums". I wish I was lying about that. I'm seeing a doctor this week. Once I'm cleared ,I would love to train with James. James was always totally cool. I pushed over my first giant tire because of James. I felt so high after doing that.  I like/liked grappling at CSF because it was fun. Every session I felt I was getting better, even if Shamir was making me wish for death. I never made any money playing music and I'm pretty sure teaching real martial arts is the same thing. I trained at Warrior Way ( Angelo is the man, I'm not trying to start anything) but, no one even knew my name. Everytime I walked into CSF, the best bad ass (Quincy) always said, "What up B". 

3/7/10 4:10 AM
Train Judo

Edited: 03/07/10 4:10 AM
Ive never really had students bro, only friends. For example, Im living with one now in cali. Walt taught me that..Walter taught me that Judo isnt about your fight to win, it's about the fight to make those you love win.

Thank you for your kind words..They mean a lot.
3/7/10 4:17 AM
Beeza

Edited: 03/07/10 4:17 AM
Train Judo - Ive never really had students bro, only friends. For example, Im living with one now in cali. Walt taught me that..Walter taught me that Judo isnt about your fight to win, it's about the fight to make those you love win.

Thank you for your kind words..They mean a lot.

People love you Quincy, I have no doubt about that. You are the real deal, and you know what...that's the way it should be. I'm glad a friend is helping you to make one of your dreams come true. Dude, you let my 3 and 2 year old destroy your dojo. No lie, they still ask about you. "Where's Quincy?" Little kids care about you. Never stop being 'Train Judo", you give all of us hope. 
3/7/10 3:30 PM
glock4life

Edited: 03/07/10 3:33 PM
 Thanks for the kind words Q!!

We miss ya out here. Jerm says whussup.

Punch Maner in the face when he comes out there to see ya in a few weeks too!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.