UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official UG Shirt by Tri-Coasta

3/6/10 6:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MahatmaPetey
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would buy option A with nothing on the back (preferably in black).
3/6/10 6:35 PM
MMA Scraps Radio
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked the MMA in a diagonal direction a bit more but they are all pretty smooth.
3/6/10 7:57 PM
Chris
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also like the diagonal direction a bit more and also think the mark/logo is too direct. It's the only thing my eye sees when i look at the shirt.

definetly interested in a UG mob version with some hidden text, (ie hi kkm, BLAF, ttt, vtfu)
3/6/10 8:32 PM
DIZZZLE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would buy the first one

keep it simple
3/6/10 8:47 PM
rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the ideas are great, but the one with The Underground on the sleeve is amazing.
3/6/10 8:53 PM
greenseed
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks good id buy the non-diag 1 u last posted... i actually like that king tiger 1..
*ducks and covers head*
3/6/10 9:07 PM
Shanks V3.1
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -  I also like the diagonal direction a bit more and also think the mark/logo is too direct. It's the only thing my eye sees when i look at the shirt.

definetly interested in a UG mob version with some hidden text, (ie hi kkm, BLAF, ttt, vtfu)

even a simple stand alone UG mob one would be cool.

I dont know why you guys don't like sleeve logos...they look good if placed correctly.
3/6/10 9:17 PM
DomenicVelluso
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -  I also like the diagonal direction a bit more and also think the mark/logo is too direct. It's the only thing my eye sees when i look at the shirt.

since your on this thread. please change it back to 25 ppp, the people have spoken.
3/6/10 9:26 PM
imanley
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DomenicVelluso - 

since your on this thread. please change it back to 25 ppp, the people have spoken.<br type="_moz" />

3/6/10 9:55 PM
Bunnymonster

Like the diagonal MMA!

Don't like the circular logo.

Something on the back is an option, though I'll get lettering put on mine so nothing too big.

Definitely get an underground in there, or even better an MMA.tv...
3/6/10 9:59 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zedlepln - 
Superfurryanimal - Baboo Baby surely?

i want it NOW!!!!!
3/7/10 2:19 AM
TriCoasta
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tri-Coasta, Owner
Option A: It's not going to have a back, we'll vote on which one is best.

Option B: WIll be the "UG Mob" theme, this will have a back with hidden text.

Option C: Still thinking.

Re: Pit Bull w/Uzis; lol, when I have time I'll do this just for fun.
3/7/10 8:17 AM
PanRoastedJinx
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TriCoasta - Option A: It's not going to have a back, we'll vote on which one is best.

Option B: WIll be the "UG Mob" theme, this will have a back with hidden text.

Option C: Still thinking.

Re: Pit Bull w/Uzis; lol, when I have time I'll do this just for fun.
option C my brother
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1606850&page=1&pc=16

3/7/10 8:36 AM
explodesinboys

Anything that makes mention of the UK Top Team would go down well.
3/7/10 9:18 AM
rbl
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internet Top Team, with the ATT guy holding a keyboard
3/7/10 10:28 PM
grandchampion
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just thought I'd share...
Photobucket
3/8/10 2:50 AM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAPrime.TV, Host
 ttt
3/8/10 9:59 AM
Shanks
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It needs to have the number 25 on the front and say "I am a motherfucker" on the back.
3/8/10 10:09 AM
trampking
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for a shirt for sure! i actually liked the higher bigger letters...but oh well, still looks great.
3/8/10 10:14 AM
Nicolo Toscani

love it. ima buy three. i'm not kidding.
3/8/10 10:33 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for the Mob idea, would love to see theUnderground more prevelant than MMA IMO...
3/8/10 10:36 AM
Jump Kick
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Styro - 
DomenicVelluso - 
TriCoasta - Okay last update for the front for now, going to get started on the back.

FTW!!!!!!!!! nothing on the back!!! simple, no can defend.

agreed, or maybe an option for one with plain back and one with the sponsor thing you wanted to do
I would buy this shirt if it only had the logos without the hige "MMA" lettering.  For me, the more subtle the better.  Please add this option to the poll.

-jk

3/8/10 11:49 AM
wrestlerguy04
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
3/8/10 12:40 PM
PanRoastedJinx
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please Tri-Coasta dude.  simple and clean.  black shirts only.  none of that slim fit shit.

3/8/10 12:43 PM
mrzipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm waiting to see a shirt that mentions the UG.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.