UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official UG Shirt by Tri-Coasta

3/11/10 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
trampking
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/10 5:45 PM
I reread my post and think that it maybe could be misconstrued. I meant no disrespect to six duece. In fact I have purchased many, many shirts from Quik and am a fan. I just had a problem with asking TriCoasta to recreate Quiks shirt. Just wanted to make sure i was understood...lol.
3/11/10 6:08 PM
PanRoastedJinx
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trampking - I reread my post and think that it maybe could be misconstrued. I meant no disrespect to six duece. In fact I have purchased many, many shirts from Quik and am a fan. I just had a problem with asking TriCoasta to recreate Quiks shirt. Just wanted to make sure i was understood...lol.

You mean HONOR respected forum member quik's shirt.  It would be awesome if tri-coasta did a sixdeuce logo hijack for the back too. 

tri-coasta all day.

haha!
3/11/10 6:17 PM
Rumbler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/11/10 6:40 PM
madmav
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DomenicVelluso - 
TriCoasta - Okay last update for the front for now, going to get started on the back.

FTW!!!!!!!!! nothing on the back!!! simple, no can defend.
this..

3/11/10 8:56 PM
awilson82
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmav - 
DomenicVelluso - 
TriCoasta - Okay last update for the front for now, going to get started on the back.

this..

this with 

FU
UG

in small letters on the back

3/12/10 1:00 AM
Nicolo Toscani

AOmonsta -  I like the slanted MMA ones'

why you gotta be all racist?
3/12/10 1:04 AM
Nicolo Toscani

TriCoasta - and I can start printing the shirts on April 5th. - Ted

so i can't wear a brand spankin' new UG/TC shirt to UFC 111 like a true fanboy!!? BOOooo... (thumbs down.)

eh, regardless, make 'em... i'll buy 'em.
3/12/10 2:21 AM
TriCoasta
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tri-Coasta, Owner
I know my last post sounded a bit cereal, but note I'm just having fun regardless of whatever design you guys pick.

It would be awesome if people loved 100% of my designs, but I've come to realize that I can't please everyone...and even my favorite brands tend to make a mistake or two; hence the thread.

The "keeping it simple" approach is best simply because it will please the majority, that is obvious. But my style of art is very specific, and to be honest it's a bit difficult to think simple for me. Just saying.

The only thing that is confusing is that PBJ doesn't realize that I can change the shirt to whatever I want WHEN WE PRINT THEM. Bro, it's just a drawing, it's not an actual sample of what you will get...

Then there is Inf0 who is suggesting that I am whining? Wha? How can I be whining when I am agreeing to what you guys want? Do you understand the point of this thread?

3/12/10 2:43 AM
ADAMantium
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

I like your designs 
3/12/10 3:59 AM
TriCoasta
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tri-Coasta, Owner

Just throwing this out there, don't kill me.

(-_-);
3/12/10 5:15 AM
Bonedog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue Help Please:

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3073821/640/3073821.jpg

[URL=http://picturepush.com/public/3073821][IMG]http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3073821/640/3073821.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Here's my idea for a UG MOB style shirt. I slapped it together on that uberprints site an earlier poster used. The site's pretty easy to use, but limited where you could put stuff. I was gonna put some stuff around the neckline originally, but I think it may have came out better this way anyway. Also on the back, I was gonna spell it ????? but it couldn't handle cyrillic.

Anyway, I'm sure Tri-Coasta can do a better job but I'd like so see something along these lines. Surprisingly I had a hard time finding a good image of a mob scene complete with torches and pitchforks. I had to add the pitchfork separately.
3/12/10 5:18 AM
Chicken and Rice
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/10 5:21 AM
TriCoasta -  

Just throwing this out there, don't kill me.

(-_-);

That looks really nice, too.

And Bonedog, this would be my first time posting an image so hopefully I'm doing it right:

Pic   

Def an awesome shirt, but I like the more classy/official looking shirt (Tri-Coasta) rather than the fanboy shirt. Still like yours too, though.
3/12/10 5:26 AM
Bonedog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx Chicken and Rice

Like I said, I'm sure Tri-Coasta can make one much better. I'm just bored and thought I'd throw an idea out there. Thanks again for posting the image for me.
3/12/10 7:25 AM
Nicolo Toscani

Chicken and Rice... Skulls and Pitbulls.
3/12/10 7:28 AM
PanRoastedJinx
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mad respek tri-coasta dude.  mad respek.
3/12/10 1:20 PM
Cyril Jeff
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has to be JUST LIKE this, with less color, better art, cleaner design, and a different script...

...ok, maybe not this at all.
3/12/10 2:44 PM
DW
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmav - 
DomenicVelluso - 

this..

right here is the one I want

3/12/10 9:59 PM
The Pete
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Tri-Coasta dude, I am interested in the Lawlor shirt but am not sure about the measurement guide.  I have a 42-inch chest measured all-around, but that doesn't match with any of your sizes.  Also, when measuring length, which length do you want?

*waits for dick jokes*

3/12/10 10:25 PM
Funky Bacteria Productions
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You will be infected™, funkybacteria.com
jkennedy - For all you guys complaining about 'slim fit' I have four words for you:

GET YOUR FAT ASS INTO THE GYM!
                   1.....1 1/2....2....2 1/3....3....3 5/8....4!

Thems 4 big words yuhuh....(sigh)

Epic fail of elementary school level reading and arithmetic!

Four days ago....Your slippin' UG....clearly a case of all brawn and no brains!

Might I suggest in large letters on the back of the official shirt:

"We don need no stinkng GED - Teh UndreGorund"

=) j/k
3/15/10 8:23 AM
Average
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/23/10 3:57 PM
TheBear228
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Pete - 

Hey Tri-Coasta dude, I am interested in the Lawlor shirt but am not sure about the measurement guide.  I have a 42-inch chest measured all-around, but that doesn't match with any of your sizes.  Also, when measuring length, which length do you want?

*waits for dick jokes*

I think you should take your chest measurement and divide it in half. As for length, I'm pretty sure it's top of the shirt to bottom of the shirt. Hope this helps.

3/23/10 4:27 PM
MotorBoater85

Whatever design it is, just make it so I can throw my hard earned money at you.
4/4/10 12:48 PM
ADAMantium
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
4/12/10 1:35 AM
TriCoasta

Tri-Coasta, Owner
We've been having some technical difficulties so I apologize for the wait. However we are newly inspired and have 2 new layouts to offer. Here is the first post, I'll post the final version(Chris wanted) tomorrow.

4/12/10 1:39 AM
MMArijuana

Sweet.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.