UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> getting knocked up to keep a guy?

3/5/10 12:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has this ever worked for anyone? Got a friend who is trying this right now, but thankfully dude's got some polluted sperm that aren't doing their thing. Tried everything we can think of to tell her it's a bad idea, but she ain't listening. She asked if she was being a dumb whore and we said yes. We told her he ain't got no job or recorded income, so he ain't gonna help (not even give her a ride to the abortion clinic) nor could he be forced to help....

Anyone got any advice, or should we let her get knocked up and ruin her life?
3/5/10 3:27 PM
Stronghold
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trapping a guy is a bad idea. If they aren't committed to you, the odds of them being committed to you instead of just their kid is remote.
3/8/10 3:43 PM
Cookie Monster
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stronghold - Trapping a guy is a bad idea. If they aren't committed to you, the odds of them being committed to you instead of just their kid is remote.

Too bad alot of chicks don't think of it this way.
3/8/10 3:45 PM
Cookie Monster
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do any of you OG girls know friends who have intetionally gotten knocked up to get a guy or for some other disingenuous reason?
3/8/10 5:17 PM
cluster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. I posted this, left the house and picked up a copy of the Onion that had this on the front page: Autistic Child Ruins Marriage he was Born to Save. http://www.theonion.com/content/news/autistic_child_ruins_marriage_he

I was tempted to cut it out and tape it to the front door of her apartment, but that would probably be creepy.

3/8/10 6:49 PM
ranier wolfcastle
950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beyond retarded. but sane people know this
certainly it would only cause me to hate the girl more
3/9/10 1:30 PM
Chesty LaRue
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cookie Monster - Do any of you OG girls know friends who have intetionally gotten knocked up to get a guy or for some other disingenuous reason?

Yes, but they already had a kid and she was worried he was going to abandon them.
He eventually cheated on her, but not before she cut her sister out of her life for speaking the cold hard truth.
3/9/10 1:45 PM
Stronghold
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an idiot on all counts. She should broom him then get another guy just like him to knock her up (my cousin did this but she is insane also).
3/10/10 12:04 PM
NorthernHospitality
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at getting knocked up just to keep a guy.......no fucking guy is worth carrying a baby, birthing, and raising it just to keep him around....no matter what!

chicks are fucked....
3/10/10 1:15 PM
Russfromlowell
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chicks are fucked....

100% CORRECT

AMEN!
3/10/10 11:54 PM
Wet

SKANKS!
3/11/10 7:06 PM
cluster

NorthernHospitality -  LOL at getting knocked up just to keep a guy.......no fucking guy is worth carrying a baby, birthing, and raising it just to keep him around....no matter what!

chicks are fucked....

I might have to forward this post to her....
3/13/10 10:17 AM
droc

It is the dumbest thing in the world EVER! My brother's ex tried it, got her ass dumped when the kid was about 6 months old.

DROC
3/13/10 10:32 AM
boxesshadows

A friend of mine fell for it. Two kids, five years, her getting pregnant from someone else after his vasectomy later, they are now divorced.
3/14/10 2:41 PM
droc

I was wrong, THAT is the dumbest thing in the world EVER.

DROC
3/15/10 5:11 PM
KC007

There's nothing you, her family, her friends, stone cold steve austin can SAY to her that will change her mind. If she FEELS like it will work she will rationalize her feelings.
3/16/10 12:29 AM
snowhazell
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality -  LOL at getting knocked up just to keep a guy.......no fucking guy is worth carrying a baby, birthing, and raising it just to keep him around....no matter what!

chicks are fucked....

+100000000000!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.