UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seth Petruzelli vs. Houston Alexander in the works

3/5/10 3:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark_Daniels
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/10 3:39 PM

Alexander vs. Petruzelli in the works for April 23 show

A source told the Herald, that a matchup between Houston Alexander and Seth Petruzelli is in the works for Moosin’s Apri 23 show at the DCU Center in Worcester.

The 30-year-old Petruzelli was on the cast of season 2 of the Ultimate Fighter as a heavyweight. He’s currently on a three fight win streak which includes a 14 second knockout victory over Kimbo Slice at EliteXC in 2008. He currently trains in Orlando at The Jungle MMA and Fitness with Tom Lawlor.

Alexander is on a two fight losing streak, including a loss to Slice at the Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Finale in December. He went 3-4 in the UFC before being cut after the loss to Slice. The 37-year-old Nebraska native made waves when he upset Keith Jardine in his UFC debut in 2007.

Excepted to headline the card is former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia vs. strongman competitor Mariusz Pudzianowski. The card will be the first major MMA show in Massachuetts and is expected to air live on pay-per-view.

3/5/10 3:36 PM
Tom Lawlor
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's hope this fight doesn't go the way of the dinosaur....

I was praying for a trip to Japan to watch Barnett/Seth fight but a trip back to my home state will have to suffice I guess?!?
3/5/10 3:38 PM
JonnyW
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not bad, but if the fight is in Worscestor how is it the first MMA show in Boston?
3/5/10 3:39 PM
Mark_Daniels
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - Let's hope this fight doesn't go the way of the dinosaur....

I was praying for a trip to Japan to watch Barnett/Seth fight but a trip back to my home state will have to suffice I guess?!?

Has Seth asked you to walk out on a leash?

If this %100 percent happens, I hope to see an extravagant walkout.
3/5/10 3:40 PM
Mark_Daniels

JonnyW - Not bad, but if the fight is in Worscestor how is it the first MMA show in Boston?
*Massachusetts

3/5/10 3:55 PM
GMan99
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring this card to me at $30 or less and I'll buy it.
3/5/10 7:20 PM
Silverback Seth
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMan99 - Bring this card to me at $30 or less and I'll buy it.

im pretty sure it will be 29.99
3/5/10 7:24 PM
Chomas
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/10 7:24 PM
MUCH rather see you fight him than Shammy. GL dude. 
3/5/10 10:34 PM
nparmelee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well if this fight happens.
i will bet $100 us dollars on seth to win straight up no odds.
any takers?
just pm me.
3/5/10 10:37 PM
smoogy
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will "Korean Fedor" Hae Joon Yang be on the card? If so, I may consider buying it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.