UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Grappling around Ft. Stewart...

3/7/10 12:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
amadeus
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this has probably been asked on here multiple times so forgive me... I just got RFO orders to Ft. Stewart and am wondering what they have for training in the area. Primarily looking for grappling schools, preferrable no-gi, but am also interested in Boxing gyms and Arnis/Kali/Escrima in the area. Thanks in advance!
4/25/10 6:30 PM
SavBjj
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Malacas is a BJJ black belt in the Hinesville area. You can find his contact info on the thread titled "Training Locations Near Military Bases (Add Yours)".
Champions Training Center is in Savannah as well. CTC is an mma school and runs no-gi jiu-jitsu classes. Muhsin and Stephen Bass are regulars on the underground.
I have a BJJ school in Savannah. You can reach me at michaelsergi@yahoo.com if interested. I run gi, no-gi, and wrestling classes.

- Sergi
4/25/10 11:18 PM
YPO
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey wassup this is Malacas. I am here in Hinesville till June. I am going to train in Asia for a year so one of my blue belts Mike will take over the classes.

Also, don't forget to go and check out Serg BJJ in Savannah. Top notch instructor and great seminars. Starbucks is next door too.

-Sergi, I ran into Diego Moraes this weekend he said he was coming up next month? Let me know when.
4/26/10 5:00 PM
SavBjj
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malacas,

Thanks for the kind words! Hope you have been well. Yes, Diego will be back again in early May. I will give you a head's up. Love to have you and see you again.

- Sergi
7/9/10 2:49 PM
migel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never trained with Diego, but I have trained with his big bro. Kool dude and amazing technique.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.