UnderGround Forums

Europe UnderGround >> How do I get a job in Europe?

3/7/10 6:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean seriously, if I wanted to get a job instructing in MMA how would I do so?

I want to get over there before it blows up bigtime and everyone can beat me up!
3/19/10 4:36 PM
RyanMc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U can get a job easy in Ireland
3/19/10 8:22 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyanMc - U can get a job easy in Ireland

lead me down the chosen path please
3/20/10 10:06 AM
RyanMc

Edited: 03/20/10 10:20 AM
anywhere in dublin really,not many great wrestlers over here so if you could bring your standard wrestling you could get a job piss easy
3/25/10 10:54 AM
Fight! UK Online
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor
 Or London/Manchester etc. Tom, if you genuinely want to make a move and need me to put you in touch with some people, send me a message to jay@fightmagazine.com.
5/5/10 9:32 AM
Cueball B
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Belgium has maybe 4 gyms where they teach mma in the entire country, you could own pretty much every one easely around here.
5/9/10 9:55 PM
timessquare
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My best mate trains at a Gracie Barra in Preston, northern England. I could speak to him if you like?
Or you could come to Spain where I am & I/you/we can open an MMA gym? I know a few guys here who would love something like that. Me included.
5/17/10 1:58 AM
PeterIrl
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to Dublin and hook up with NextGen or SBG.
8/20/10 11:27 PM
mmajay

lol..........
8/21/10 9:20 AM
PeterIrl
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmajay - lol..........

?
11/1/10 6:14 PM
DoubleBagger
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

timessquare - My best mate trains at a Gracie Barra in Preston, northern England. I could speak to him if you like?
Or you could come to Spain where I am & I/you/we can open an MMA gym? I know a few guys here who would love something like that. Me included.

Theres a gracie barra in preston? Holy shit I never knew, do you know whereabouts it is in preston?
11/2/10 5:13 AM
Fight! UK Online
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight! UK, Online Editor
 Gracie Barra - Lagarto Preston - HEAD QUARTER
Instructors: Paul Hartley And Matt"Stalone"
Address: 1 falkland Street Preston - PR1 2UJ
Site: www.lagartoacademy.co.uk - Email: hq@lagartoacademy.co.uk
Phone: 01772828244
12/24/12 6:23 AM
sellcheap

I'm Seller for sell ccv all country.
I'm Seller for: CC,US,UK,CA, EURO,AU, Italian,Japan,France,ger,asian...all cc ( all Country). Paypal verify, Software Spam mail + mail list, code PHP,Shop Admin and CC fullz info, CC DOB, cc Dump, Pri sock....Domain hosting.
If you need them, Contact me. Please Dont ask CC FREE, CC TEST. i dont have time with CC FRE and CC TEST. visa - master : $2 for each cvv. buy 5 bonus 1, buy 20 bonus 5. (if buy under 100,price : $2. buy uper 100,price : $1.5) amex - disco : $2.5 for each cvv. buy 5 bonus 1, buy 20 bonus 5. (if buy under 100,price : $2.5. buy uper 100,price : $2) - Selling cvv Aus,UK,Canada : visa - master - amex - discover : $3.2 for each. -Price: 
my yahoo: contact.andbuy 

Contact me to see if we got Bank logins from your country.) >selling cvv US : visa - master :3$ for each cvv. buy 5 bonus 1, buy 20 bonus 5. amex - disco : $2.5 for each cvv. buy 5 bonus 1, buy 20 bonus 5. Selling cvv Canada : visa - master - amex - discover : $3 for each. buy 5 bonus 1, buy 20 bonus 3. Selling cvv Aus,UK : visa - master - amex - discover : 3$ for each. buy 5 bonus 1, buy 20 bonus 3. Selling BANK LOGIN : 6$ for each, buy 10 = 55$. i warranty cvv - bank login for 24 hours.if something bad happen,ask me within 24 hours and i will support. WARNING: CVV IS READY TO USE, DO NOT RECHECK ! ONE CVV WILL BE DESTROYED AFTER 3 TIMES CHECKED. I CHECKED ONE TIME BEFORE SEND IT OUT. IF YOU RECHECK,THATS SECOND TIME. AND WHEN YOU PLACE ORDER,THATS THIRD TIME --- CVV DEAD FROM THIS TIME:
Warning : Only change if decline while placing order,i will NOT change if declined after placed order. Warranty and change within 24 hours ONLY !
my yahoo: contact.andbuy 
12/26/12 6:36 AM
TheSwansBoingBoingedMyBaggies
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/26/12 6:43 AM
Tom Lawlor - I mean seriously, if I wanted to get a job instructing in MMA how would I do so?

I want to get over there before it blows up bigtime and everyone can beat me up!

Just go to any MMA gym in the UK and say you wanna teach there. They will employ you in a second. I would point you in the direction of UTC in Birmingham especially, theres a Gracie Barra in the centre of town as well.

12/23/13 1:13 AM
jahangeer100
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you a recent graduate interested in finding an opportunity in another European country? Or a senior professional seeking a new challenge? Perhaps you’re an employer with a need for qualified workers with a particular skill set.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.