UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SICK OF IT ALL!!!

3/8/10 3:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Silverback Seth
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok guys, i am usually not one to bitch and complain...even after i got blackballed for beating kimbos ass but this is to much. 
so i was supposed to fight ken....damn promoters pushed it back and keep telling me it will happen but NOTHING EVER DOES!
now i just got the contract to fight houston alexander and they just called my manager this morning to push it back till who knows when!!!!
i am so sick of this sh*t, i am sorry to rant but i just need to get it out off my chest. i know i can compete with top level guys, and i deserve to be in the big shows.  i am sick of the inconsistency of smaller shows and them always getting pushed or canceled.  i want to fight every 3 months or so but this makes it impossible!!! i dont know what else to do at this point....

3/8/10 3:19 PM
The Elastic Assassin
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

put an offer on mcorckle....
3/8/10 3:21 PM
Styro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone give this man a fucking fight please
tumn

UFC
Fathead D
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get a check on the 15th and 30th of every month.  Not too bad.
3/8/10 3:22 PM
bignightmare
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The wonderful world of MMA.

All of my friends deal with the same bullshit.

It makes us pissed which in turn makes us well....pissed.

p.s there aint no answer for the blues brother
3/8/10 3:23 PM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth I heard ProElite is making a comeback!

In all seriousness UFC
3/8/10 3:25 PM
MountainMedic
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought this was gonna be about you being gay......
3/8/10 3:26 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to kick up your game and be worthy of fighting in the UFC, then you will most likely fight when you are supposed to fight.
3/8/10 3:27 PM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excitedly, I thought this was going to be a WFA about the band Sick of it All.

But seriously, this ridiculous. Seth has put his time in and deserves lockdown, credible fights at this point. It is hard for me to even believe he'd be jerked around like this, but I guess that's how it goes. Why this dude isn't in the UFC I have no idea. 
3/8/10 3:28 PM
KneeToFaceKo

Sagiv Lapkin -  You have to kick up your game and be worthy of fighting in the UFC, then you will most likely fight when you are supposed to fight.

3/8/10 3:28 PM
TalkShowOnMute
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Japan?
3/8/10 3:29 PM
Hemlock
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - You lost all your steam from the Kimbo win, he's a different fighter entirely now and the perspective has changed.

You had a blank check and you couldn't come up with a pen and an amount, let's be honest it was up to you to keep that momentum going and you didn't.

If you don't manage your own career, then blame your manager. You had the golden ticket, you crushed Kimbo and then did nothing with it.

That being said you should be in the UFC and fighting Stephan Bonnar next IMO. 

I probably sound hateful or something, but I just wish you had done more with that huge win, which is basically worthless now.

What was it specifically that he was doing wrong?

What opportunities did he or his manager squander?

What pitches or offers were made or not made that should or shouldn't have happened?
3/8/10 3:32 PM
Silverback Seth
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hemlock - 
CRE - You lost all your steam from the Kimbo win, he's a different fighter entirely now and the perspective has changed.

You had a blank check and you couldn't come up with a pen and an amount, let's be honest it was up to you to keep that momentum going and you didn't.

If you don't manage your own career, then blame your manager. You had the golden ticket, you crushed Kimbo and then did nothing with it.

That being said you should be in the UFC and fighting Stephan Bonnar next IMO. 

I probably sound hateful or something, but I just wish you had done more with that huge win, which is basically worthless now.

What was it specifically that he was doing wrong?

What opportunities did he or his manager squander?

What pitches or offers were made or not made that should or shouldn't have happened?
the only fight i didnt take RIGHT AFTER KIMBO WAS THE ROY JONES FIGHTS...i blew my MCL so i couldnt fight....

3/8/10 3:34 PM
Hemlock
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth, maybe elaborate a little on your relationship with the UFC?

You seem to fit their mold. What is the hold up?
3/8/10 3:34 PM
explodesinboys

That sucks. I'm a little surprised you're not on bigger shows again by now, I guess it's a vicious circle trying to get enough meaningful fights. Take a tune-up at this point maybe, get on a Tachi Palace show or something. MFC one fight deal? These are the minimum sized shows I'd expect to see you on, kind of weird why it isn't happening.

3/8/10 3:35 PM
HAMMER
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silverback Seth - I thought you were going to be talking about the band 'Sick Of It All'...Oh well.

I hope you get a fight soon!
3/8/10 3:36 PM
Venom77

Seth, is the whole Boston show pushed back or just your fight against Houston?
3/8/10 3:37 PM
Silverback Seth

Hemlock - Seth, maybe elaborate a little on your relationship with the UFC?

You seem to fit their mold. What is the hold up?

sure....joe silva says he is looking but doesnt know where to fit me in.....whatever that means.  i was going to send him another email soon.
3/8/10 3:38 PM
BMKBA

A rematch with Kimbo in the UFC. Def pay per view worthy
3/8/10 3:41 PM
solidsnake
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skull Punch Fightwear, t-shirt guy
Smaller shows need to get their stuff together and quit putting fighters on the back burner who are trying to schedule their training and potential payday to coincide with their lives.

Promoters will do crazy things like hire the popcorn vendor guy before the fight card is set, then when they find out that the popcorn guy is none other than Orvel Redennbacker's son, and wants full payment on fight day, things get put in a twist.
3/8/10 3:41 PM
TheVileOne
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chances of Bellator?
3/8/10 3:42 PM
solidsnake
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skull Punch Fightwear, t-shirt guy

3/8/10 3:44 PM
HammerHands
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MFC!
3/8/10 3:49 PM
BlueDream

you need to hire/fire manager, your job is to fight....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.