UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> What did the Mailman bring you today?

4/22/10 11:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When somebody tells you to wire them money... DO IT!!!
MMA Museum SEG Programs and Passes
Filled in a few holes in the collection with this one... the best shit is NOT in the picture... most of the programs are signed by multiple fighters and same with the passes (on the backs)... good score.
4/22/10 11:22 AM
fightpimp

almost forgot the minis i scored in Montreal Monday night... they are all over the place up there!

4/22/10 12:28 PM
Its Me Again

Thats cute, you still lay out your PJ's before you go to bed?
4/22/10 12:34 PM
ChicagoTom
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/10 12:35 PM
 DAMMIT I JUST LOGGED IN SO I COULD POST SOMETHING....and you beat me to it

that was funny

4/22/10 1:43 PM
PoundFoolish
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol fighting at recess. You dont have to be 18 to fight in muay thai. I had my first one when i was 12.
4/22/10 9:09 PM
tjsuckerpunch

ChicagoTom -  DAMMIT I JUST LOGGED IN SO I COULD POST SOMETHING....and you beat me to it

that was funny<br type="_moz" /> 

The funny thing is those are about his size too
4/24/10 12:34 AM
ChicagoTom
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't come today.. but fun pics anyways. I love checking out threads with new items.  
4/24/10 10:56 AM
fightpimp

Murph... give me a ring on Monday, i have some shit you may be interested in.
4/24/10 6:13 PM
the chip guy

Love the siged up Bushido 8 Tom, anything Hokusai or wood block art kicks mayjor ass!!!! My opinion Bushido 3 and 8 are the two best Bushido posters.

Got a couple Wand cards in the mail the other day......

And a couple Kung Fu mags too.

4/24/10 6:25 PM
fightpimp

You planning on WAND winning the belt???
4/24/10 6:31 PM
the chip guy

fightpimp -  You planning on WAND winning the belt???

Diden't he already win one and defend it a shitload of times????
4/24/10 7:34 PM
fightpimp

yes he did... when he lost to tito (in the UFC) he went to Pride... won the title and held it for 6 or so years...

i was referring more to his "current" chances of a title shot or not... i love WAND to death but unfortunately the more he fghts, the more (in my opinion) he will look like a Liddell or a Coleman... thats all i meant.
4/24/10 10:31 PM
the chip guy

fightpimp - yes he did... when he lost to tito (in the UFC) he went to Pride... won the title and held it for 6 or so years...

i was referring more to his "current" chances of a title shot or not... i love WAND to death but unfortunately the more he fghts, the more (in my opinion) he will look like a Liddell or a Coleman... thats all i meant.
You mean when Tito made sweet love to Wand for 5 rounds??? I'd call that more of a dry humping than a loss. 

He's not likely to ever get a chance at a title again. If he does tho, I'll back him 100%  I think Wand can take out anyone if they deiced to play his game, especially at 185 because it's the weakest division in the ufc.

He will never end up looking like Liddell because he is taking enough time off in between fight to let his chin heel up and to change his game up a little.

I'm only collecting Wand cards because trying to complete set's from Topps Round 1, 2 and Main event is way to daunting of a task for me to even try to take on. I figured I'll just stick to fighters I like and I started with Wand. I'll do Big Nog next then maybe Royce.

Who do you have the most cards of FP Tim Sylvia??............tehehehe
4/24/10 11:02 PM
fightpimp

the chip guy - Who do you have the most cards of FP Tim Sylvia??............tehehehe
This is an OLD pic, over a year old. I haven't slowed down a bit. This was just my "rarer" cards, not all of them.

4/24/10 11:04 PM
fightpimp

those cards are all sitting on top of 25 unopened boxes of Pride FC trading cards. Have you ever seen an unopened CASE of Pride cards?
4/24/10 11:34 PM
ricksongjj

Open those cases and find me those Fedor cards!
4/25/10 10:27 AM
Its Me Again

I just got these, I have 4 Machidas for some reason and 3 GSP's.........................

4/25/10 3:31 PM
Its Me Again

LOL
4/25/10 3:52 PM
ricksongjj

Koji told me Yarrenoka gloves were $2500 for a pair lol.Just thought I would throw that in there about him.
4/25/10 3:53 PM
Its Me Again

WOW!

He wanted $90 from me for a UFC sticker.
4/27/10 10:50 PM
fightpimp

Thread has been cleaned and is now back on track fellas. First time i have done this. If somebody does not like this (the cleansing) let me know for future reference (in a PM please)...
4/28/10 12:11 AM
mayhem13
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/10 12:23 AM

edit- too dumb to post pics still

4/28/10 9:41 AM
PJ Benn Fan
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp - 
the chip guy - Who do you have the most cards of FP Tim Sylvia??............tehehehe
This is an OLD pic, over a year old. I haven't slowed down a bit. This was just my "rarer" cards, not all of them.

So many cards in there I could use.

4/28/10 10:27 AM
fightpimp

that is a very old pic... i am glad i got into mma cards before the average card-fan did... i was the one who told everybody about the Pride cards before they were even announced. I had every mma dealer/seller in the states (all three of them at the time lol) on alert waiting for their release... most of the cards in the pic above were obtained over two years ago, some over 5 years ago... topps has been a double-edged sword in the mma card market... it has single-handedly brought a shitload of attention and value to the market but it has also diluted the value silmultaneously... i wish i bought more back whe i could have...
4/28/10 12:20 PM
PJ Benn Fan
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/28/10 12:20 PM

Well I think some of the topps cards are cool. One of my favorite cards is the Wand Topps RD 2 autograph. His first certified autograph:
WanderleiSilva2009ToppsUFCAutograph.jpg Wanderlei Silva Topps UFC Round 2 Autograph (2 copies) picture by ChrisAbateMMA

But I am mainly speaking of the autos and relics. The base cards suck and I only use them to get autos on in person.

Either way, I like the cards you have since I think it would be awesome to get Tito to sign one of his old Punishment cards or Ramapage, or Chuck etc.

As sad as it sounds, most card collectors dont give a shit about those types of cards. Its all Topps and Donruss now. But if your ever thinking of unloading some of them, LMK!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.