UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> What did the Mailman bring you today?

8/23/12 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know but I thought it wouldnt go anywhere.It was hard to get rid of and then see it traded off right away but Im glad you got it.
8/23/12 5:55 PM
Dawggy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was offered a deal for items I'll never let go of, man. I loved that Bushido but I'm a glove guy to the core. It stayed in the circle, as we discussed so no regrets. Everyone got what they wanted in the deal as far as I can tell. Phone Post
8/23/12 6:07 PM
hunto21

How many pride 2000 gp posters are there? I've seen 5. Are there more?
8/23/12 6:31 PM
Dawggy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grkblood -  So who's week is it to have the Bushido 1 now?
Is there a point to this comment? Phone Post
8/23/12 6:42 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Dawggy - 
grkblood -  So who's week is it to have the Bushido 1 now?
Is there a point to this comment? Phone Post

Looks like someone is too sensitive and can't a minor joke. Lighten up a little bit there Brian.
8/23/12 6:48 PM
the chip guy

If I had to guess. I'd say brad is just jealous because he will never have that poster. Phone Post
8/23/12 6:50 PM
Dawggy

You lighten up there, Brad. Considering some of your previous posts, it does come across as a bit pompous. Perhaps you should indicate whether or not a post was intended to be a joke. Phone Post
8/23/12 6:58 PM
Dawggy

the chip guy - If I had to guess. I'd say brad is just jealous because he will never have that poster. Phone Post
My thoughts exactly. I have an expanded opinion on the matter, but I'll wait and see if anything develops. Phone Post
8/23/12 8:51 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Dawggy - 
the chip guy - If I had to guess. I'd say brad is just jealous because he will never have that poster. Phone Post
My thoughts exactly. I have an expanded opinion on the matter, but I'll wait and see if anything develops. Phone Post

This sounds like you know something I don't know about something that I'm going to do. I will have to wait as well. :)

And to whoever has been down arrowing me in this piece since it's become the thing to do and I basically post nowhere else, speak up!
8/23/12 9:12 PM
Dawggy

Edited: 08/23/12 9:12 PM
Honestly, I really don't care what you do or don't do. I think you are straight up with the way you deal with people, which I respect. However, at the same time I think you tend to come off as a bit of a dick around here, with regard to the way you present your comments and voice your opinions. Also, I find it hilarious that you think I should lighten up when a majority of your posts are telling others how trollish they are being.
8/23/12 9:37 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
This will be my last post on this topic since I don't want to start a debate or seperate topic in a thread that is supposed to be about people's collections. The only people I have ever accused of being a troll are in fact trolls. In case there's any question about who I'm talking about I'll name them: Lloyd and Flanders. Hunto imo is a nuisance, not a troll, so I honestly wish him the best with deals (although he's stated he likes if I mess up). If you feel that a majority of my posts are me calling people trolls then maybe that's a hint towards the direction that this forum is going. Personally, I don't think it's as bad as make it out to be but there are clearly a group of people here that want to contribute nothing. Obviously you've had issues with the way I handle certain situations. Personally, if someone does something shady and I feel that there is a risk of another collector getting dicked over then I'm going to speak up. We disagree on that, sorry for caring I guess. You think I'm being negative or whatever, I think I'm giving a heads up (ufcfan3252 being a perfect example). Also, it's ridiculous how literal you take some things. The post that got you angry over was obviously supposed to be taken as a joke, not as the beginning of some inquisition.
8/23/12 10:39 PM
Dawggy

Lol. I wasn't angry at your post, Brad. I wondered if there was an underlying message there. It goes without saying that on a message board, sarcasm is easily misinterpreted. That being said, you come off as a highly confrontational and easily trolled person, in my opinion.

I've had nothing but good experiences with regard to trading with you, but I dislike how quick you are to call people out. I get the sense that you attain to be some sort of martyr within the mmaemorabilia community. Your personality comes shining through with nearly every post. Phone Post
8/24/12 10:03 AM
fightpimp

I think Lloyd has a secret crush on mmag and is butthurt that i "troll" her. mmag has a voice Lloyd, ask her if it bothers her... (wait I already did)... if she thought any of it was offensive it would stop immediately and an apology would be given. I also think Lloyd misses his motherland. sob, sob, tear, sniffle, sob. Ohhhhhhh Canada!
8/24/12 1:06 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL FP! It's no secret, Lloyd has the hugest crush on me, I think it's the fellow Canadian thing ;) His propositions always include some offer of rare mma memorabilia, but I'm just not that kind of girl.

and btw - I love your sense of humour. You gotta have thick skin to make it in this world...

/jk Lloyd ... I actually find you kinda funny :)
8/25/12 12:57 AM
Mayhem13
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't get this today, have had it for ages...but just dug it out today and thought it was cool.

They were all local fighters then, but now things have changed.

Features
Jason Dent (UFC/TUF)
John Hawk (Bellator) ammy fight
Chris Lozano (Bellator) ammy fight
Jessica Eye (Bellator) ammy fight
Stipe Miocic (UFC) ammy fight
Frank Caraballo (Bellator and next big thing at 145)
Looks like Daniel Strauss is on there too even though he didn't fight on the event...must have been there cornering a fighter or something. An he has fought for them in the past

http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u362/13mayhem/?action=view Phone Post
8/25/12 7:00 PM
hunto21

well, you know I think it's cool! haha
8/27/12 4:48 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
Fighter issued 144 poster. Numbered 8 of 125.

8/31/12 10:48 PM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again RitchieG very much appreciated broseph. Phone Post
9/1/12 3:26 AM
shatteredsoul14
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is with the border on that 144?
9/1/12 9:02 AM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, Owner
shatteredsoul14 - what is with the border on that 144?

Nothing. It's just sitting on top of a piece of backing.
9/1/12 1:58 PM
Dawggy

Nice pick ups, Malcolm. Phone Post
9/1/12 2:38 PM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy - Nice pick ups, Malcolm. Phone Post
Thanks Dawggy!!! Phone Post
9/1/12 3:02 PM
Dawggy

Finally got a pair of these in today:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/Razaruckus/FB1D7A69-AE19-450D-8D20-B308B2C81B75-5871-000004DD8E836CD8.jpg Phone Post
9/1/12 3:58 PM
hunto21

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/3684364/480/picturebox2/borat-very-nice.jpg%3Fv0
9/1/12 5:38 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice posters Malcolm. Those both turned out to be great events.

and Dawggy - whoa! Now those are nice. Is that something Fedor was selling on his website at one time?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.