UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> What did the Mailman bring you today?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/1/12 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dawggy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were sold on the red devil fight club web site a few years back. A few people I know ordered theirs but never got them. I heard about 100 pairs were made but I'm not positive. Took me a while to track down a pair. Phone Post
9/1/12 7:40 PM
Malcolmdogg
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmagirl104 - Nice posters Malcolm. Those both turned out to be great events.

and Dawggy - whoa! Now those are nice. Is that something Fedor was selling on his website at one time?
Thanks mmagirl, they were great events. Phone Post
9/2/12 6:35 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your most Welcome malcolmdogg, always willing to help you out. Glad they arrived safe and sound.
9/2/12 8:08 PM
mmagirl104
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy -  They were sold on the red devil fight club web site a few years back. A few people I know ordered theirs but never got them. I heard about 100 pairs were made but I'm not positive. Took me a while to track down a pair. Phone Post

What are the chances of getting Fedor to sign them ... wonder if he'll be making any more state-side appearances. That'd be pretty cool.
9/2/12 8:11 PM
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmagirl104 - 
Dawggy -  They were sold on the red devil fight club web site a few years back. A few people I know ordered theirs but never got them. I heard about 100 pairs were made but I'm not positive. Took me a while to track down a pair. Phone Post

What are the chances of getting Fedor to sign them ... wonder if he'll be making any more state-side appearances. That'd be pretty cool.

I bought mine with hopes of someday getting them signed.Already bought a display case for them a while back.

I might have to go the cheap route and buy two Fedor Leaf cards to put the sticker on them,wouldnt look to bad if he had signed his full name on them.
9/2/12 8:28 PM
mmagirl104
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At this point, what else can you do? I still have a hard time believing this is it for him, bet he returns for a couple more fights.
9/2/12 8:46 PM
ricksongjj

I definitely think it could still happen, just not sure if he'll ever fight in the US again.
9/2/12 10:26 PM
Dawggy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. If he does though, I'd definitely make the trip. Phone Post
9/6/12 7:14 PM
the chip guy

I just got in the very expensive and rare Kimbo Slice hat that everybody wants.... and nobody has!!!!! :-P

looks good on the dog pound...

I'd like to thank Brett and Ritchie for hooking it up, i'll never forgiv...... forget this!
9/6/12 7:27 PM
Dawggy

Well trained hounds. My dog laughs at me anytime I try to get her to sit still.
9/6/12 8:58 PM
Big Shot

That hat would cover my wife's dawg completely, she's a mini yorkie 3 1/2 lbs!
9/7/12 2:02 AM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome. I am glad you like it chip! :)
9/7/12 2:31 PM
the chip guy

Dawggy - Well trained hounds. My dog laughs at me anytime I try to get her to sit still.

They do what they want... and what they want to wear the Kimbo hat ;)
9/7/12 4:27 PM
jamesrudy380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/7/12 10:57 PM
Dawggy

Nice pick ups James. Phone Post
9/8/12 1:56 PM
Dawggy

Only took 3 years, but I finally tracked one down: http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/Razaruckus/6D46B42C-6578-4250-B80A-59C480B9D3C8-15185-00000CD26117F922.jpg Phone Post
9/8/12 3:24 PM
ricksongjj

Nice find Dawggy.

I think I may like the 151 Belt version better nice poster James.
9/8/12 4:24 PM
jamesrudy380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice score Dawwgy. I miss mine. Thats one of only two things i ever regretted selling.
9/8/12 4:24 PM
jamesrudy380

9/8/12 4:32 PM
jamesrudy380

Posted for Dawwgy...

9/8/12 5:07 PM
Dawggy

Thanks James. Nice score on the pride photographer jersey. Was going to bid, but I got stuck on a traffic stop for longer than expected.
9/8/12 5:19 PM
jamesrudy380

Dawggy - Thanks James. Nice score on the pride photographer jersey. Was going to bid, but I got stuck on a traffic stop for longer than expected.

Ahh, i feel like i rescued it. It was being bid on by one of those members on here with multiple eBay accounts so i had to bid.
9/8/12 6:48 PM
bigbubbano

jamesrudy380 - 
Dawggy - Thanks James. Nice score on the pride photographer jersey. Was going to bid, but I got stuck on a traffic stop for longer than expected.

Ahh, i feel like i rescued it. It was being bid on by one of those members on here with multiple eBay accounts so i had to bid.

i was bidding on it until the end so idk who your thinking was bidding on it. you beat me out on it.

also got in 3 ufc 151 posters today for sale or trade. will sell for 50$ each shipped or i will give one to someone for free if they can get me either jones or henderson to sign one for me.

also got in a bunch of pride sparkle cards, im making a set, so if you have extras lmk please.
9/8/12 7:13 PM
jamesrudy380

bigbubbano - 
jamesrudy380 - 

i was bidding on it until the end so idk who your thinking was bidding on it. you beat me out on it.

also got in 3 ufc 151 posters today for sale or trade. will sell for 50$ each shipped or i will give one to someone for free if they can get me either jones or henderson to sign one for me.

also got in a bunch of pride sparkle cards, im making a set, so if you have extras lmk please.

not you, the other guy.
9/8/12 7:23 PM
Dawggy

http://youtu.be/d6WCEG9ndIs

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.