UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Sending pics?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/10/10 11:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Retard
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you girls like it when guys send you cock pics?  I've always thought most girls think its not cool. But some girls like it. I can never tell.
3/10/10 8:30 PM
boxesshadows
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not remotely a fan.
3/14/10 10:04 PM
soriel
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If a girl says "hey, send me a picture of your cock" she probably likes it.
3/15/10 12:12 PM
Retard
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think my question is,  Do girls think a cock is attractive,  or would you rather look at a mans, chest abs, obliques?
3/16/10 12:35 AM
snowhazell
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soriel - If a girl says "hey, send me a picture of your cock" she probably likes it.

This.

Retard - I think my question is, Do girls think a cock is attractive, or would you rather look at a mans, chest abs, obliques?

If I was still single (lol), I'd drool over a man's chest and abs. I would check out the pic of a penis only coz I'd be curious LOL

But different strokes, for different folks!
3/16/10 10:04 AM
Retard

I love the girlground!
3/16/10 2:24 PM
Telfo

*sends cock pics to everyone in thread*
3/16/10 3:37 PM
Retard

*Looks at cock pics , gets hard , takes pics, and sends cock pics to everyone in thread*
3/16/10 6:19 PM
soriel
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retard -  I think my question is,  Do girls think a cock is attractive,  or would you rather look at a mans, chest abs, obliques?

I won't lie, I like looking at an attractive cock. But it's always nice when you see it with the rest of the guy that is attached, especially if they have nice thick thighs.
3/16/10 6:54 PM
Telfo

soriel - 
Retard -  I think my question is,  Do girls think a cock is attractive,  or would you rather look at a mans, chest abs, obliques?

I won't lie, I like looking at an attractive cock. But it's always nice when you see it with the rest of the guy that is attached, especially if they have nice thick thighs.

*measures thighs*

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.