UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> UFC in Denver...

3/11/10 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SD CARTEL
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone recommend a certian hotel in Denver for the UFC?
3/14/10 8:54 PM
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am assuming you mean that you are coming out here to attend the UFC. Here is the best advice I can give.

The UFC is being held at the in Broomfield at what was formly known as the Broomfield Events Center, but is now called the 1st Bank Events center or something like that. Broomfield itself is about 25 minutes north of Denver so if you do not want to drive far stay in north Denver, or I am sure that they have hotels in Broomfield. If you do not mind the drive and are looking to go out in Denver after the fights stay downtown somewhere. There are hotels everywhere down there. If you are looking to do it in style stay at the Brown Palace. It is an old hotel in the heart of Denver. Its a little pricey but well worth it. There is a lot of history in that building. They have closed it now, but there was a tunnel under the building that use to go to a couple houses across the street that were there for organized crime guys, as well as for prostitutes to sneak in to visit high profile residents of the hotel. If you are looking for something different in the city the Adams Mark is nice, as is the downtown Marriot, and Holiday Inn. Up north you can stay at the Westin Castle, or any other basic hotel.
3/15/10 12:43 PM
SD CARTEL
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you sir..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.