UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Facials (in a salon)

3/12/10 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Equus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bought a certificate to get a haircut, massage, facial and makeup application from a local salon all for $40. The haircut and massage were great, but the facial was awful. I still haven't gone in for the makeup, don't know if I will.

Anyway, the woman clomped around like an elephant, was kind of rough when slopping the crap on my face, didn't say a word to tell me what she was using or doing to my face, and after putting on the eye stuff which I paid a bit extra for, left the room without saying anything and didn't come back for 10 or 15 minutes when she scraped that shit off and called it a night. When I got home I noticed a big old gob of green masque junk stuck up in my left nostril that looked like a giant booger. Now, one day later, my skin is kind of inflamed and irritated and bumpy. Oh, and when I admitted that I really don't do a lot to take care of my skin, she remarked that she could always tell whether or not someone took good care of their skin, which to me implied she thought mine looked like shit, even though I know it's relatively healthy. Should I complain?

The only other time I have gotten a facial, it was at a beauty school and it was great. I left with a list of everything that had been used on my face, and I swear my skin glowed for at least a week.
3/16/10 5:36 PM
wrestlerguy04
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah complain. You'll probly get something free.
3/16/10 9:43 PM
soriel
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd complain. That's pretty rough treatment right there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.