UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Fed court in 10 mins and I have food on my tie

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/15/10 1:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cookie Monster
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love it! BW3 wings sauce. Lovely!
3/15/10 9:18 PM
KenTheWalrus
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's why I do the "tie over the shoulder" when I eat. Yeah, I look like a dueche when I eat, but it's better than ruining a tie. -ken
3/16/10 4:52 PM
Cookie Monster
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually take precautions to remove/protect ties. Ties can easily be worth more than shirts.

Either complete removal, unbutton top button and tuck it in shirt, or do the Ken technique of over the shoulder. Yesterday I did none of the above and paid the price.

Only one FBI agent noticed and made a comment to me. He laughed when I owned up to BW3 wingsauce.
3/18/10 6:52 PM
pm1964
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always wear a "busy" tie for this very reason.
3/18/10 8:50 PM
KenTheWalrus
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ That gives me an idea, tie design based upon specific foods so if you do get a spot it adds to the design.

BW3 hot wing tie could have circular hot sauce colored designs.

Vegetable soup tie could be brown and redish brown designs.

People could select their tie based upon what they plan on eating for lunch that day.

This idea could be worth kabillions. Everyone who posts in the thread gets an equal share of the first kabillion. -ken
3/19/10 6:11 PM
Cookie Monster

MA-Haw Haw

*wring hands scinisterly thinking of my share of the kabillion*

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.