UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Anyone shoot a bow?

3/16/10 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just bought a Martin Jaguar recurve takedown bow. 50# draw. I love it. Back to basics. Pretty much natural point shooting - good for skill development. Accurate to around 25 yards. Good alternative SHTF weapon. Breaks down to backpack size.
3/16/10 2:08 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds good..i use a bear model, as long as you can carry it with you,i would find it good.
3/16/10 9:26 PM
Muppetmower88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kudos to you man using a recurve i use compound but will probably get into traditional bow hunting in the years to come
4/8/10 7:48 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys at work who regularly shot bows say you can be very accurate at relatively far distances with a compound. Much harder with a recurve (Note to self: Don't use a metal shop as a backdrop to your target. Two arrows ruined).
4/9/10 8:26 AM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol^
5/10/10 8:35 AM
Redneck
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TapouT Radio, Co-Host
I have two compound bows and a high powered crossbow. I have a target range set up in my yard, I love them.
6/3/10 3:21 PM
ClayK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those with compounds, do you have spare parts?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.