UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hardy-Cos GSP wears pajamas he's a martial artist?

3/17/10 1:10 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Georges St-Pierre and Dan Hardy return to Spike TV’s “UFC Primetime” on Wednesday, March 17

The second episode of the three part series, UFC Primetime®, features more tough talk between UFC® champion Georges St-Pierre and challenger Dan Hardy as they prepare for their world welterweight title clash at UFC 111: ST-PIERRE vs. HARDY. The new episode premieres Wednesday, March 17 at 10:00 PM ET/PT on Spike TV.

Dan Hardy on Georges St-Pierre:

As far as saying I’m not a martial artist…Because he walks out in the Octagon in his pajamas he’s a martial artist and I’m not?

He knows nothing about me…I’ve been doing martial arts my whole life. I’ll brawl…but I think about what I’m doing. I’m a cerebral fighter.

Martial arts is about going to war… and it’s about messing people up. And that’s what I’m going to do.

Dan Hardy on his workout:

My workout is the winning formula. You can’t put muscles here (pointing to his face). And that’s all I’m aiming for… He can jump higher than me. He can lift trucks. It makes no different to me. When I connect on his chin he can lift all he wants…he’s still going down.

Georges St.-Pierre on his training:

I train myself to fight an army of guys. By training myself to fight an army of guys, one man cannot break me.

March 27 I am going to beat Dan Hardy and stay world champion. The war is on now. The war has already started.

Matt Serra on Dan Hardy:

Not a lot of guys give Dan a chance. I know what that feels like. I know what it’s like to prove people wrong. There are a lot of people you are going to give a big F.U. to when you win the fight.

Nate Marquardt on the fight:

There is going to be a point in this fight when Hardy realizes he shouldn’t be in there with Georges and he is way in over his head. That’s where the fight is going to turn. And it’s going to be all Georges.

“UFC Primetime,” produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC®), is a look into the lives of perhaps the world’s best pound for pound fighter, St-Pierre, and Hardy, the man looking to unseat him at the top of the welterweight ladder. As the two prepare for their meeting in late March, Spike TV will present three special weekly installments that will take viewers across the pond to Nottingham, England as Hardy trains with the rest of his Rough House team, and back to North America to Montreal to see how St-Pierre, one of the most beloved athletes in Canada, is preparing for his title defense. “UFC Primetime” delivers an extraordinary amount of access to two of mixed martial arts’ best, as they head into what could be the signature fight of 2010 at UFC 111.

UFC 111 will air live on Pay-Per-View Saturday, March 27 from the Prudential Center, in Newark, NJ at 10:00 PM ET/ 7:00 PM PT.

3/17/10 1:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KirbyLovesTacos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Hardy via KO Spinning back elbow
3/17/10 1:19 AM
Kirik
1597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
I have not gotten this worked up by pre fight talk since Muhammad Ali :-)
3/17/10 1:21 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/10 1:23 AM
It's an MMA fight and anything can happen, especially since both fighters have good stand up ability. If GSP dominates the way he did against Alves, I won't be surprised. If he decides to just stand w. Hardy and gets dropped, I wouldn't be surprised either. I just want to see the fight. Hardy is a weak troll w. the "pajama" statement.
3/17/10 1:24 AM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like both fighters,  Hardy has the power to win the fight.  Otherwise, GSP is better in every single area, and not just by a little.
3/17/10 1:25 AM
nostripewhite

Trash talk can work.
3/17/10 1:42 AM
Loadin76
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this fight is gonna be a good one, either 1. GSP wrecks shop or 2. Dan Hardy shocks the world. Man I can't wait.
3/17/10 2:00 AM
MmmWhiskey
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - I have not gotten this worked up by pre fight talk since Muhammad Ali :-)

Your 30s all over again!
3/17/10 2:03 AM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardy via kata
3/17/10 2:19 AM
NailedtotheSky
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is going to KO Hardy with his crotch.
3/17/10 6:13 AM
JSho
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, Dan throws out a few crumbs and the UG pigeons come flocking.
3/17/10 8:30 AM
saerbarnet

lol @ Marquardt saying Hardy will realize he shouldn't be in the cage with GSP... Wonder if he felt the same against Sonnen

lol
3/17/10 8:59 AM
KneeToFaceKo

I like Hardy's skills but he is going to get wrecked by GSP. Oh well..................
3/17/10 9:13 AM
Retard
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - I have not gotten this worked up by pre fight talk since Muhammad Ali :-)

How old are you Kirik?
3/17/10 9:21 AM
Mit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Super pumped for this fight. Hardy is making it exciting with all the smack talk.
3/17/10 9:22 AM
sacredhate
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan is doing an awesome job. Nobody really expects him to win but we all know that one punch can change the game. he's not saying he's a better fighter than George; he's just saying that he plans to hit George in the face...that he'll survive long enough to get that one shot and steal the title.

The small slim possibility that the fight could go exactly that way is making it much more exciting than if Hardy took the Alves approach. Hardy is earning his money. It also makes you respect just how good a champion has to be these days...huge pressure to be absolutely perfect every time out.
3/17/10 10:06 AM
Archer0545

Hardy talks because that's all he's got...talk.  He knows he doesn't have the skills to beat GSP.
3/17/10 10:12 AM
2TALL4BJJ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poindexter -  GSP is better in every single area, and not just by a little.

Fixed
3/17/10 10:15 AM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-Dub-"T" -  I'mma say it like this.

Hady ain't got nuthin' on GSP.
Nothin'.

Prediction:
Hardy suprises everyone by being a very gracious loser.
Well put sir. +1

3/17/10 10:40 AM
stephen1547
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thforklift - 
K-Dub-"T" -  I'mma say it like this.

Hady ain't got nuthin' on GSP.
Nothin'.

Prediction:
Hardy suprises everyone by being a very gracious loser.
Well put sir. +1

Yeah, I think Hardy will be gracious in defeat. It seem that everyone get humbled eventually, and GSP is good at making people humble. I gotta say, I havent looked forward to a fight like this in a while, although Henderson-Bisping was close.
3/17/10 10:43 AM
anunaki
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hawkeye02 - Hardy can't stop takedowns. Marcus Davis took him down. I really hope this fight is as one sided as it should be. Johny Hendricks is the next threat to Georges.

gsp can go take down for takedown with ANYone in mma, even 185ers.

Gsp would ruin hendricks and thats the truf son.
3/17/10 10:43 AM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like gsp but i want hardy to win because he has a red mohawk.
3/17/10 10:46 AM
stephen1547
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BanTheUKmmaNoobs - HAHAH!Pajamas!

Hardy is going to expose Grease's suspect chin once again and Britain will have it's first UFC champion.

GSP is going to expose Hardy's suspect muay thai, wrestling, jiu jitsu and conditioning.
3/17/10 11:08 AM
Archer0545

stephen1547 - 
BanTheUKmmaNoobs - HAHAH!Pajamas!

Hardy is going to expose Grease's suspect chin once again and Britain will have it's first UFC champion.

GSP is going to expose Hardy's suspect muay thai, wrestling, jiu jitsu and conditioning.
LMAO!  VTFU!

3/17/10 2:37 PM
Stinky Pinky

GSP doesn't need to run his mouth before a fight, he has the intelligence to let his fight skills do the talking. Hardy on the other hand......

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.