UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rachelle Leah: Hottest Woman Alive (IMO) (PICS)

3/18/10 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VeniceMMA
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KahL -  Cute face. No body whatsoever. Not bad.

wow... We must be looking at a different set of pics! Well like the above poster stated - fatties need love too!
3/18/10 4:53 PM
RKing85
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

her playboy photos were one of the biggest dissapointing playboy photo shoots ever IMO
3/18/10 4:54 PM
heycanismashyou
1223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
heycanismashyou - she is a 9.5

i deduct .5 point for the longer toe in pic 4.

she is gorgeous though :)

ROFLMAO!!! I had to scroll to see what you meant and DAYUM=)

Cindy

LOL i noticed that right away! deducted .5! :)
3/18/10 4:58 PM
VeniceMMA
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKing85 - her playboy photos were one of the biggest dissapointing playboy photo shoots ever IMO

your insane.... Those were some damn fine pictures!
3/18/10 4:59 PM
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elbows too pointy...
3/18/10 4:59 PM
KahL
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guy1 - 
Your faggotry is unreal.  Different strokes I guess...

Good lord, you guys seriously need to learn how to have a conversation without jumping to EXTREME conclusions and assumptions.

The girl is pretty as hell in the face, no doubt. But, she's insanely skinny, has very little shape (unless she was 13yrs old by comparison) and absolutely zero feminine curves whatsoever. Mind you, different strokes like you said. But for me to consider her to be "hot", she actually has to look like a woman. And not, y'know-- like a starving holocaust victim. :-/

Now THAT is a woman!!
My opinion, of course.
3/18/10 5:06 PM
HexRei

^^^rachelle represents the UFC, and MMA is a weight class based sport, and she has an athletic body that reflects it, even if she doesn't compete. posting a picture of a girl who probably has never competed in a sport (she's wearing fucking high heels on a baseball diamond FFS) doesn't really prove anything, except that you are afraid of women who might actually be athletically competitive
3/18/10 5:15 PM
KahL
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/10 5:22 PM
HexRei - ^^^rachelle represents the UFC, and MMA is a weight class based sport, and she has an athletic body that reflects it, even if she doesn't compete. posting a picture of a girl who probably has never competed in a sport (she's wearing fucking high heels on a baseball diamond FFS) doesn't really prove anything, except that you are afraid of women who might actually be athletically competitive

Athletically competitive.

Athletically competitive.

TWO base examples. Anymore excuses?
BTW, Rachelle doesn't compete whatsoever, making the point you've brought up completely moot. BTW, isn't she in high heels as well in some of her pics?
3/18/10 5:23 PM
VeniceMMA

I'm not saying anything wrong with Gina or curvy women but Rachelle has the perfect body IMO!
3/18/10 5:25 PM
HexRei

I love Gina to death, but Gina has had trouble making weight, lost rather badly to the more ripped Cyborg, and has seemingly stepped out of competition in favor of film/tv media.

And I have nothing but love for Meisha and is a badass, but she also doesn't really fit your argument in my opinion. Sorry Meisha.

Regardless, you have to be shitting me if you think that tits and ass and invisible abs aren't anything but dead weight in a fight. I mean glutes can perhaps contribute but how do D cups help in a fight?

Also I think you are muddying the argument here, we are talking about the UFC and the kind of physical presentation they attempt to purvey for their ring girls in an athletic competition.
3/18/10 5:28 PM
KahL

HexRei - I love Gina to death, but Gina has had trouble making weight, lost rather badly to the more ripped Cyborg, and has seemingly stepped out of competition in favor of film/tv media.

And I have nothing but love for Meisha and is a badass, but she also doesn't really fit your argument in my opinion. Sorry Meisha.

Regardless, you have to be shitting me if you think that tits and ass and invisible abs aren't anything but dead weight in a fight. I mean glutes can perhaps contribute but how do D cups help in a fight?

Also I think you are muddying the argument here, we are talking about the UFC and the kind of physical presentation they attempt to purvey for their ring girls in an athletic competition.
In order to make an argument for physical representation you actually have to HAVE a physical representation. Half the time I'm not even sure if these girls they hire are even of legal age, looking so underdeveloped (and under fed).

You're reaching badly now. Miesha and Gina fit perfectly and splitting hairs about "making weight" have nothing to do with the argument. Both women are ACTUALLY competitive, both are pretty and both are curvy as they come.

Present a better approach to your argument, maybe.

3/18/10 5:35 PM
HexRei

Edited: 03/18/10 5:38 PM
Actually it's your argument that is failing. I didn't even mention competition, I talked about the kind of physique the UFC was trying to present. Rachelle is not a female MMA fighter. And half of your argument involved a woman that has trouble making weight.

Let me enlighten you. 

Megumi Fuji, #1 in her weight class

1.bp.blogspot.com/_woU5s2fwbZo/SLjPlFIKQ8I/AAAAAAAAgz0/DO-Bf2jEh60/s400/MF1.jpg

Cris Cyborg, #1 also

mmaaddicts.com/dann/elitexcheat/cristiane-cyborg-santos.jpg

I bet Erin Toughill is too ripped for you, too.

www.rwfracing.net/SportsGeeksBlog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/erin-toughill.jpg

3/18/10 5:41 PM
duckrabbit
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KahL - 
guy1 - 
Your faggotry is unreal.  Different strokes I guess...

Good lord, you guys seriously need to learn how to have a conversation without jumping to EXTREME conclusions and assumptions.

The girl is pretty as hell in the face, no doubt. But, she's insanely skinny, has very little shape (unless she was 13yrs old by comparison) and absolutely zero feminine curves whatsoever. Mind you, different strokes like you said. But for me to consider her to be "hot", she actually has to look like a woman. And not, y'know-- like a starving holocaust victim. :-/

Now THAT is a woman!!
My opinion, of course.

oh yeah!
3/18/10 5:44 PM
KahL

HexRei - Actually it's your argument that is failing. I didn't even mention competition, I talked about the kind of physique the UFC was trying to present. Rachelle is not a female MMA fighter. And half of your argument involved a woman that has trouble making weight.

Let me enlighten you. 

Cris Cyborg, #1 also

Considering that I've had a chance to hang out with her and actually see that indeed Erin is curvy, maybe it's safe if you quit while you're ahead now.

Anyhow, the "competition" line was brought up by you. I could give two shits whether it's the UFC, Strikeforce or any org for that matter. Not even in the scope of my point.

"even if she doesn't compete. posting a picture of a girl who probably has never competed in a sport (she's wearing fucking high heels on a baseball diamond FFS) doesn't really prove anything, except that you are afraid of women who might actually be athletically competitive
"
Again, you're reaching, buddy boy.

3/18/10 5:48 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are reading way too much into this thread. Most of us would trip over ourselves to get at any of the three. Gina is one of the few women who look good heavy or light. I've only seen a few photos of that Miesha girl and she looks good as well.

Rachelle is bangin' hot. Is it too late for me to pose as a HS kid and ask her to the...aw never mind.
3/18/10 5:55 PM
VeniceMMA

IP - You guys are reading way too much into this thread. Most of us would trip over ourselves to get at any of the three. Gina is one of the few women who look good heavy or light. I've only seen a few photos of that Miesha girl and she looks good as well.

Rachelle is bangin' hot. Is it too late for me to pose as a HS kid and ask her to the...aw never mind.

Exactly these two are going way off topic! This thread is about how extremely SEXY Rachelle is!
3/18/10 5:56 PM
CaptainAhab87

AWESOME SPOT!!
3/18/10 5:58 PM
HexRei

Edited: 03/18/10 6:00 PM
KahL - 
HexRei - Actually it's your argument that is failing. I didn't even mention competition, I talked about the kind of physique the UFC was trying to present. Rachelle is not a female MMA fighter. And half of your argument involved a woman that has trouble making weight.

Let me enlighten you. 

Cris Cyborg, #1 also

Considering that I've had a chance to hang out with her and actually see that indeed Erin is curvy, maybe it's safe if you quit while you're ahead now.

Anyhow, the "competition" line was brought up by you. I could give two shits whether it's the UFC, Strikeforce or any org for that matter. Not even in the scope of my point.

"even if she doesn't compete. posting a picture of a girl who probably has never competed in a sport (she's wearing fucking high heels on a baseball diamond FFS) doesn't really prove anything, except that you are afraid of women who might actually be athletically competitive
"
Again, you're reaching, buddy boy.

you just ignored 2/3 of the argument because you have met erin toughill, and never really refuted even that portion. and you never addressed why the UFC should'nt use girls who have visible definition instead of giant tits and ass.

try harder little buddy.
3/18/10 5:59 PM
VeniceMMA

This thread and page needs more Rachelle IMO

3/18/10 5:59 PM
KimuraCrunch

UG: "she's way hot, but since she wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire I'm going to point out an insignificant flaw to make myself feel better."
3/18/10 6:00 PM
VeniceMMA

CaptainAhab87 - 

AWESOME SPOT!!
How is that awesome, who cares about it! Out of all the things in that picture you two are more concerned about one toe! You two are teh gay!

3/18/10 6:02 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe some of you are trippin' on a toe. A TOE! That chick could have bolts sticking out of her neck and hooves for feet - I'd still be down.

Some of you young guys are gonna give me a complex!
3/18/10 6:02 PM
VeniceMMA

KimuraCrunch - UG: "she's way hot, but since she wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire I'm going to point out an insignificant flaw to make myself feel better."

VTFU sir well said!
3/18/10 6:20 PM
VeniceMMA

I love these pictures in the white with the glasses SEXY!
3/18/10 6:21 PM
Eddie86

I agree with you!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.