UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rachelle Leah: Hottest Woman Alive (IMO) (PICS)

3/19/10 5:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VeniceMMA
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA -
heycanismashyou -
VeniceMMA -
heycanismashyou -
VeniceMMA -
CaptainAhab87 -
heycanismashyou - she is a 9.5

i deduct .5 point for the longer toe in pic 4.

she is gorgeous though :)

AWESOME SPOT!!
How is that awesome, who cares about it! Out of all the things in that picture you two are more concerned about one toe! You two are teh gay!

sorry my friend, but i fuck alot more girls than you, and that toe is big.. thats aaallll im saying is a perfect 10 would not have a toe that large.. so she is a 9.5

i didnt say she was ugly cuz shes gorgeous, just not a 10.. if u could read than maybe u would understand... thanks :)
I can read just fine my friend, I agree she is gorgeous! I doubt you fuck more girls then me, but you sound pretty confident.

The toe thing apparently really bugs you, are you not comfortable with something on your body to constantly bring up something so minor?

LOL @ you!!! it doesnt bug me, im just saying shes not a 10 because of the toe..

also if u fuck hotter girls post pics and ill do the same and we will have everyone watch, itll be fun???

thanks in advance.

ian
Haha I don't even care really man, I'm just chilln. I saw you wrote Ian so I clicked your name, I actually was at the WEC event in SD. If you don't mind me asking why such the long layoff, everthing cool?

Had to take a break, no used to loosing, i will fight soon and i will take a couple souls before i go back to the WEC.
Cool man. Good luck with your future fights! Have you been changing up anything in your training?

3/19/10 5:49 PM
VeniceMMA
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - 
VeniceMMA - 
White Culture - doesnt have shit on lady gaga

I actually think Lady Gaga is kinda hot too (really hot in her new video), but she is in no way even CLOSE to Rachelle!<br type="_moz" />

omg i seen her on the movie awards the other night and like she was sooo hot

Dude you are so awesome, please keep posting!
3/19/10 8:42 PM
porra
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/19/10 9:54 PM
sikkjitzu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
3/19/10 9:58 PM
Steelersfan 24 7

IP - Like her with the darker hair.

I thought the same thing when I saw the pic with the blonde hair, but she is stunning.
3/19/10 10:26 PM
heycanismashyou
1297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VeniceMMA - 
heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA -
heycanismashyou -
VeniceMMA -
heycanismashyou -
VeniceMMA -
CaptainAhab87 -
heycanismashyou - she is a 9.5

i deduct .5 point for the longer toe in pic 4.

she is gorgeous though :)

AWESOME SPOT!!
How is that awesome, who cares about it! Out of all the things in that picture you two are more concerned about one toe! You two are teh gay!

sorry my friend, but i fuck alot more girls than you, and that toe is big.. thats aaallll im saying is a perfect 10 would not have a toe that large.. so she is a 9.5

i didnt say she was ugly cuz shes gorgeous, just not a 10.. if u could read than maybe u would understand... thanks :)
I can read just fine my friend, I agree she is gorgeous! I doubt you fuck more girls then me, but you sound pretty confident.

The toe thing apparently really bugs you, are you not comfortable with something on your body to constantly bring up something so minor?

LOL @ you!!! it doesnt bug me, im just saying shes not a 10 because of the toe..

also if u fuck hotter girls post pics and ill do the same and we will have everyone watch, itll be fun???

thanks in advance.

ian
Haha I don't even care really man, I'm just chilln. I saw you wrote Ian so I clicked your name, I actually was at the WEC event in SD. If you don't mind me asking why such the long layoff, everthing cool?

Had to take a break, no used to loosing, i will fight soon and i will take a couple souls before i go back to the WEC.
Cool man. Good luck with your future fights! Have you been changing up anything in your training?

thanks man, ya changing alot.
3/20/10 12:06 AM
sanguine cynic

Let's see a NO MAKEUP pic.

I refuse to believe the hottest girl in the world is over 20
3/20/10 12:09 AM
sanguine cynic

Airbrushed photos = blah
3/20/10 3:34 AM
VeniceMMA

sanguine cynic - Let's see a NO MAKEUP pic.

I refuse to believe the hottest girl in the world is over 20

wtf............ over 20 
3/20/10 3:38 AM
S0ME0NE_BETTER

So many have reffered to her having a boob job, I just googled that shit & didnt come up with anything... Regardless, she's still hot, but in the area of hottest chicks in the world she gets a 7/10... she has a butt chin, and i like thicker lips, thighs, & asses. Also, fake tits would suck if its true. You wanna see hottest women in the world, look up some italian girls. Giorgia Palmas, Valentina Dessi, Elisabetta Canalis, the list goes on.

hottest woman in the known world ever, perfect 10/10 is Jessica Alba, before she went anorexic (fact, she did). You see her body in Idle Hands? I still cant decide the current hottest chick in the world, tho.

3/20/10 7:54 AM
BuddyRevell
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no "hottest woman in the world" since no matter how beautiful she is, you'll eventually get tired of her and wanna bang some new $hit. It is the nature of man.
3/20/10 8:10 AM
Entreri

She is hot.

There is probably around 1000-10000 women in the world, any of whom could be considered the hottest.
3/20/10 9:26 AM
ClaysBloodworkIsGreasy
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does she even work for the ufc any more? They stopped doing all access and she isn't a ring girl.
3/20/10 9:48 AM
twinkletoesCT
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/10 9:48 AM
Modern Self-Defense Center, Head Instructor
sanguine cynic - Let's see a NO MAKEUP pic. I refuse to believe the hottest girl in the world is over 20

3/20/10 2:07 PM
sanguine cynic

GIrls over the age of 20 have to wear chemicals on their face and get their photos doctored by computer programs in order to look hot. Prime example..JESSICA ALBA... THIS IS HOW SHE REALLY LOOKS

3/20/10 2:09 PM
sanguine cynic

Edited: 03/20/10 2:11 PM
double
3/20/10 2:09 PM
sanguine cynic

3/22/10 4:25 AM
VeniceMMA

sanguine cynic -

your gay, stop posting now!
3/22/10 1:35 PM
White347LX
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My GOD this unflattering Alba pics!
3/22/10 1:40 PM
bradolson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later
3/22/10 2:20 PM
KRoyer

4 whenever
3/26/10 2:37 AM
VeniceMMA

4 next week
3/26/10 4:17 AM
sirjoshua

LMAO I didn't even get to the first comment and I was thinking about commenting on her foot fingers!
3/26/10 4:42 AM
sirjoshua

when will people relize these bitches are beyond pointless and don't deserve this type of attention. they are simple substanceless eye candy!

bitches look malnourished! if I can see ribs on a woman bitch needs to eat something!

I don't fuck skeletons I fuck women!

toss these bitches to Skeletor cause he has to be sick of Prince Adams faggot ass making passes and Ram-Man Man-Ramming!

she's not a 10.... not at all
3/26/10 9:13 AM
Granpa
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a side note, the movie Leah made has an 8.4 on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1206881/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.