UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rachelle Leah: Hottest Woman Alive (IMO) (PICS)

3/4/14 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ranier wolfcastle
936 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Born: August 20, 1984 (age 29), San Carlos, CA

3/5/14 2:25 AM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobones -
HexRei - 
nobones - She's much prettier in person than in her pictures which is saying a lot. Having said that, and basing this on a few conversations I had with her at two UFCs and one after party, she is a pretty big airhead. The girl knows how to get what she wants but she is not the smartest person to have a conversation with or anything like that. Heard she was a big freak from ocbadapple. Phone Post 3.0

big freak? kind of a leading statement. i suspect you will retreat to "oh i cant comment" but id like to know what you mean.

Well I don't know details only what ocbadapple said on here.  He said that when she worked for the UFC, a figher's wife befriended her and somehow convinced to 'give her' as a present to her fighter husband.  They had a 3-way.  From what I understand it wasn't for money just fun.  I have heard she has done this a few times.  I have my suspicions as to who the fighter was but from what I know he lives in Vegas and fought for the UFC at the time.  If it is who I think it is then he still fights for the UFC.

My guess is Frank Mir. Somehow, I could see his wife pulling something like that.

Good for Frank!!! Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 2:37 AM
CorranHorn
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hottest ring girl ever, IMO Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 4:31 AM
B_Goetz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She was the most beautiful ring girl, with good skills in front of the camera as the All Access host/interviewer as well. Not sure why they got rid of her as quickly as they did.
3/8/14 1:58 AM
DreamMMA
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She needs to come back. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 5:04 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely perfect. Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 9:53 AM
DasKugs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better Blonde or Brunette? Phone Post 3.0
3/8/14 10:26 AM
97B_96B
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Fruit inviting! Love abiding!"
3/8/14 10:32 AM
ender852
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fake tits are gross Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.