UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Damacio Page out, Jorgenson in vs. Banuelos

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/18/10 1:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WEC 48

3/18/10 1:10 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd/Brawlmall, MMA sponsor
 Jorgenson is the man. I love watching the guy fight
3/18/10 1:14 PM
Tomato Can
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Page beat Jorgensen a couple of years ago but I think Jorgensen may have surpassed him at this point.

Good replacement.
3/18/10 1:14 PM
HardTimes
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd -  Jorgenson is the man. I love watching the guy fight

I was really looking forward to watching Damacio fight, but as Ecko said above, Jorgenson is a great fighter as well. Should be a good fight.
3/18/10 1:53 PM
machinemg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jorgensen will crush him.
3/18/10 2:04 PM
TheVileOne
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good on Jorgensen. The guy is reliable and he always brings it. This is a huge opportunity for him. Jorgensen wins this he could clinch a #1 contendership spot.
3/18/10 2:07 PM
JonnyW
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that sucks. Really like watching Damacio fight ever since seeing him blast that dude with an elbow on the tapout show.
3/18/10 2:14 PM
BuddyRevell
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Jorgensen get robbed against Banuelos in their first fight? Perfect time for payback.
3/18/10 2:44 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, they fought very recently and I thought Jorgensen deserved the decision.
3/18/10 2:51 PM
Card
2577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/18/10 2:55 PM
DanJer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ Jorgensen was robbed of SOTN that night. How bad ass is that guillotine?!
3/18/10 3:49 PM
smth416
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love both these guys.
3/18/10 3:54 PM
Twostep
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -  Yeah, they fought very recently and I thought Jorgensen deserved the decision.

+1
3/18/10 3:58 PM
Tyler Toner
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, Jorgenson is staying busy. Good luck to him, I definitely thought he deserved the decision in their last fight.
3/18/10 5:31 PM
TheVileOne
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone else agree that if Jorgensen wins he should get first crack at Cruz?
3/18/10 5:49 PM
HITMAN FIGHTGEAR
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HITMAN FIGHT GEAR LLC, OWNER, INNOVATOR
lol tuff for me i am friends with both guys antonio was one of my og hitman guys for years.
3/18/10 6:35 PM
Tomato Can
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheVileOne - Does anyone else agree that if Jorgensen wins he should get first crack at Cruz?

Nah, first crack at Cruz should go to Benavidez. Jorgensen can fight Fabiano or Bowles for the next shot.
3/19/10 1:13 AM
heycanismashyou
1503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HITMAN FIGHTGEAR - lol tuff for me i am friends with both guys antonio was one of my og hitman guys for years.

HEY dan!
3/19/10 1:13 AM
TheVileOne

Tomato Can - 
TheVileOne - Does anyone else agree that if Jorgensen wins he should get first crack at Cruz?

Nah, first crack at Cruz should go to Benavidez. Jorgensen can fight Fabiano or Bowles for the next shot.

Jorgensen if he wins this will have won 4 in a row and will have beaten the one guy he lost to previously. I don't see why Fabiano should be one fight away from a title shot. Plus, Bowles just lost.
3/19/10 2:49 AM
Twostep
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheVileOne - 
Tomato Can - 

Jorgensen if he wins this will have won 4 in a row and will have beaten the one guy he lost to previously. I don't see why Fabiano should be one fight away from a title shot. Plus, Bowles just lost.

He lost to Page as well.

I think with a win here you can make a strong case for him. However, Benavidez just beat two really good BW's.
3/19/10 3:19 AM
NHB USA

Damn I really like Damacio Page!

Unfortunately, I think Jorgenson will run through Banuelos.  I like both fighters but Damacio was a better matchup for Banuelos. 

Hope Damacio heels up!
3/19/10 9:53 AM
Tomato Can

Benavidez deserves the rematch now. Win over Miguel Torres = title shot.

For the next shot, they should do something like Bowles/Fabiano, and have the winner of that face the Jorgensen/Banuelos winner. I think that would be fair.
3/22/10 12:18 PM
HITMAN FIGHTGEAR
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HITMAN FIGHT GEAR LLC, OWNER, INNOVATOR
HMFG

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.