UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Why?

3/22/10 10:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why....can't religions all come together....why do the Muslims want to kill the Jews is they also believe that a Jewish person is the Messiah? Why, doesn't the Catholic church change it's system, that makes child molestation so easy for the sinners?
3/22/10 10:42 PM
jimmy23
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

because people often identify more with the dogma and culture of their religion than they do the spiritual journey that is unique to each individual 
3/23/10 6:55 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

agreed ...i hear so many that can talk about the traditions of their religion, but they have so little to say about the expierence.

on a side note.......................................

Jimmy..hows meditation going?

i haven't had a chance to ask,,,,?

between work and family, i've been practicing about 50% of the time. When i do, i can sense the connection is there, but have yet to be able to actually feel contact.
3/23/10 10:12 PM
jimmy23
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its up and down, doing a lot of mindfullness meditation lately,  not grasping for any experience, just observing

add in some prayer and things are just peachy 
3/24/10 7:52 AM
Robert Wynne

yea

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.