UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Will ANYONE in INDIANA fight Lapsley 155-185?

4/3/10 12:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
eccpromoter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I guess I answered my own question. NO ONE will fight him.
4/6/10 9:19 PM
Rand McPherson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who beats Todd Brown has earned a fan in me.

Not impressed, with Todd and many of his team mates (not as athletes, just as professionals). Would love a rematch with my 205er vs Todd if he weren't retired.

If anyone from Team Pitbull would like to refute that, I've got a few guys that would back that up from 55-70 or so.

--------------------------

Lapsley mgmt- I've got two guys who are really good that would take that challenge. not from IN tho, but driving distance.

keithmckay77@hotmail.com
4/6/10 11:29 PM
bbyslvrbk
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown has a team mate that may take that fight
4/6/10 11:50 PM
Rand McPherson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool. Ryan Bixler and Ted Worthington are the opponent options. Both will fight at either weight but both have opposite preferences in which weight they fight at (monetarily).

Both are booked in early may, so whenever is clever after that.

------------------------

same with the lapley option, would love to see any combo of these fights!!!
4/7/10 12:55 AM
eccpromoter
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We would take either fight if someone wants it.

Also, I am looking for a beginner PRO at 205 for this weekend in Ohio, if anyone has a guy.

Thx
4/7/10 3:22 PM
leftslowkick
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at "training in a gym for the first time"..... is eccpromoter a bowersock perhaps?
4/7/10 5:38 PM
eccpromoter

LOL.... Im DEFINITELY NOT a Bowersock....lol

He trains at Team WolfPack MMA in Muncie, IN
4/7/10 8:06 PM
Rand McPherson

ecc promoter- do we have a show, or do we need to find one?

bixler and ted are down, and the weight is spot on as well. let's make this happen.

Anytime after may 8th (barring suspensions, etc).

Awesome. Lapsley is a bad ass, and so are my guys.

keithmckay77@hotmail.com

maybe we can get the other guy vs the team pitbull guy on the same show!
4/7/10 8:59 PM
leftslowkick
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eccpromoter - LOL.... Im DEFINITELY NOT a Bowersock....lol

He trains at Team WolfPack MMA in Muncie, IN

good to hear that the bowersocks haven't discovered this place yet.... however, lapsley has been in a bunch of different gyms, even some very high profile ones before...
4/8/10 3:04 AM
eccpromoter

Rand.... We will need to find a show. Please contact the Legends of Fighting Championship in Indianapolis. They were looking for a fighter for Anthony in May.
4/8/10 3:08 AM
eccpromoter

leftslowkick.....
"good to hear that the bowersocks haven't discovered this place yet.... however, lapsley has been in a bunch of different gyms, even some very high profile ones before.."

Anthony, has been in a bunch of gyms you are correct. But he has NEVER trained in one on a daily basis for ANY period of time more than a week or two here or there.

My point is that he now trains twice a day. He has a strength/conditioning coach, boxing coach and bjj coach, that he works with 5 days a week.

I assure you that the difference is in the work and you will see HUGE improvements from him now.
4/8/10 9:06 AM
Rand McPherson

eccpromoter - Rand.... We will need to find a show. Please contact the Legends of Fighting Championship in Indianapolis. They were looking for a fighter for Anthony in May.

Sweet. Who is doing LOF these days?
4/8/10 9:16 PM
Rand McPherson

ttt ^^^^

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.