UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> FYI Frank Mir is HUGE.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/27/10 12:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rnr7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know he looked big against Kongo but he looked lean and huge on the weighin video. I still like Carwin though.
3/28/10 2:59 AM
FCFBlazer
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

once again, size doesn't matter!
3/28/10 7:38 PM
rnr7

It kinda does. Carwins pretty big too.
3/29/10 2:10 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man that was depressing. As a huge Mir fan, it was tough to watch, but Carwin is a beast and I am looking forward to the Carwin-Lesnar match.

With this new breed of UFC HW's, I honestly believe any one of them could defeat the other. They are so huge that they all have a shot at landing a big punch and finishing the fight off. I think the new HUGE Mir could give Brock a run, Carwin against Lesnar will be a battle, and even Cain and JDS could give any of those guys a battle.

I hope Mir gets back in there..would love to see him get a shot at Lesnar again, or Cain. both would be good fights I think....he deserves a rubber match against Cock.
3/29/10 6:58 PM
rnr7

Did anyone notice how much bigger Brock was than Carwin after the fight. I realize Carwin cut weight for the fight but Lesnar made him almost look small. Your right, one punch from either of those guys and your going to sleep.
4/2/10 1:32 AM
FCFBlazer
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's all about perspective and looking at the big picture Mr. RNR7, BTW, you had win recently correct? Congrats! Ammy or Pro?

Yes, Brock looked like Carwin's Daddy! And in July will be Carwin's Daddy!

Stranglehold, when you are done crying about Mir, (I'm still crying about Gomi), give me a call! Hope all is well on the beach.  BTW, are you still searching?  Whoaaah!
4/8/10 12:23 AM
rnr7

FCFBlazer... yeah I had a win a few months ago and it was ammy. The guy sucked pretty bad so nothing to brag about really. As for the size difference when fighting, My perspective is if one guy has a 50lb weight advantage with a small amount of skills but the other guy has great skills, the size advantage is insignificant. But if both guys have the same level of skills and one has a 50lb weight advantage, more often than not I'm going with the bigger man. Still, anything can happen in a fight, which is what makes this sport so freakin awesome. That, and you can whip somebody's ass without going to jail.
4/12/10 11:06 PM
ovrgrwnkd

Edited: 04/12/10 11:07 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah....you're still a pus.
4/13/10 8:02 PM
rnr7

Shut up Chubb Rock.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.